Evillustrator

(Y/n) and Nathaniel are at science class sitting together as partners.
(Y/n)'s writing down notes while the red haired boy is sketching something in his sketch book.

"Nathaniel!"

(Y/n) stop what she was doing and face the teacher looking grumpy as always.

"Drawing again? This is the reason why you're failing science!"

"I-I'm sorry." Nathaniel stutters in nervousness.

"You go march yourself down to the principles office, then you'll be REALLY sorry." So the tomato haired boy quickly pick up his things and try to speed walk out of the classroom but end up tripping over something.

The mad science teacher picks up Nathaniel by the back of the collar of his shirt like he's a dog. The mayor's daughter, Chloe picks up the red artist's fan made comic book and show it to her so called smart friend next to her. "Ooh look Sabrina, that's him as a superhero. And look who he's saving, it's Marinette! Nathaniel's totally crushing you Marinette!"

"Gimme that!" Nathaniel snatch his book from the bratty blond girl with embarrassment. (Y/n) knows Nathaniel so much, he never tells her who he had a crush on. She likes him more than a friend for a long time. She wanted to tell him how She feels about him, but now she founds out what's up, she feels heartbroken.

"Enough! Nathaniel, go!" the teacher orders the red boy to go as he runs out. Everyone watches him leave as (y/n) frowns feel pity.

"Alright kids we're gonna have a group presentations. So: Adrien, Nino and Ayla. (Y/n), since Nathaniel is out, do you think you can do it till he gets back?"

"Yes ma'am. I'll try my best."

"I'm counting on you."

*Nathaniel's pov*

Ugh I hate her! I hate Chloe! I just want her to stop embarrass me and the people alone and get a life! I want to get rid of her so she'll be out of the picture. I was walking to the principles office, until I drop my pencil so I turn back to get it. Once I had my hand on it, there's this purple mix with black butterfly land on my writing and drawing utensil, I start to see a man that looks evil, but I don't really see what's the problem with that.

"Are you tired of your creative sport crushed? Evillustrator, I am you friend and patron of the arts. I'm here to offer you support, But I don't give this kind of power for free, I need a couple of items that need to be retrieve."

I like what he's talking. But if I want to keep this power, I have to give him something he wants.

"Just tell me what you want?"

*Narrator's pov*
(Y/n)'s at the library researching something for the project. But she couldn't stay focused because she can hear the bitchy blondie and the wise geek girl argue. Until she hears Chloe whine about her hair. She turns to see what is going on, she sees a bunch of hats falls on Chloe's head then a giant hairdryer starts to Chase the whiny blonde around the reading room.

"What the hell is going on?!" (y/n) said in her thoughts. Then she notice a strange looking person who looks familiar. Looks like Nathaniel.

Ladybug and chat noir shows up out of nowhere and tries to get the villain who's using his drawings to get the mean bratty girl who's trying to make love miserable. But the red haired villain escapes from the library as his drawings vanishes.

*After School at home*
(Y/n) crashes onto her bed of exhaustion from the long school day. (as usual)

"Hey (y/n)."

(Y/n) turns to the voice who's calling her as she brushes her (h/c) out of her face to see. And it's the red haired guy who's tries to hurt Chloe at the library.

"Who are you?! What are you doing here?! What do you want?!"

"Calm down (y/n) it's me, Nathaniel."

(Y/n) stops panicking and take a closer look at the boy.

"Nathaniel? What happen to you what do you look so different?"

"It's a long story. But hey, you know what day it is?"

She starts to think playfully. "Umm... Not Tuesday-"

"No silly it's my birthday!"

"Yeah I know! I'm just playing!"

"Anyways will you come to my party?"

"Umm I'm not that much of a party person Nath."

"Please (y/n)! It'll just be you and me."

"Well... Alright, since I'm done with this project for us."

"Aww thanks (y/n). You're the best." The red head boy jumps onto (y/n) as he gives her a strong but gentle warm hug. They lost their balance as they land on the girls bed while her friend is on top of her.

"Oh are you okay?!"

"Yeah I'm fine in my soft comfy bed." (y/n) looks up and her cheeks blush in deep red as both of their noses almost touch. Nathaniel backs away as his cheeks are the color of his hair.

"U-um sorry to make things awkward-"

"No no it's okay. Anyway where and what time's the party?"

"A boat at a river next to Notre dame, at sunset." the red artist draws a jet pack on his back as he flys away from (y/n)'s room.

"Oh sweet! This is gonna be a time of our lives! But, something's not right about the new Nathaniel. First he got mad because of Chloe, next he try to attack her in school, finally he ask me to his party? Its kinda like a date, but I thought he likes Marinette. I wonder..."