party crashed

(Y/n) is picking out some clothes for the night. Its very hard to look good but then found the right one. (you can pick one of these outfits)

(y/n) walks out of her house and on her way to Notre dame

*Nathaniel's pov*
I'm drawing some decorations to make the boat more spiffy. Hawkmoth gives me a call as he like appear in front of me.

"That is a lovely little scene you're setting. But I don't want you to get distracted boy."

"But I just want to have some fun with my friend."

"And I want the miraculous. So get it, or else..." My hand starts to vibrate which is I'm gonna change back to my old self and my powers will be gone.

"Okay! Okay I will!" Then the vibration stops as I hear (y/n).

"Happy birthday."

I turn to her as she's wearing a outfit that looks good on her with a smile... And is that a make up or she's really blushing in pink? "H-hey (y/n). You're just in time."

*(Y/n)'s pov*
I like the smile he's wearing. I think this is the time I tell him how I feel. But I don't know if he'll like me back since he's been having a crush on Marinette, but I gotta try since we've been having each others backs. Well let's get this party started.

*Narrator's pov*
"Glad you can accept my invitation." Nathaniel said proudly.

"Wow it's so beautiful. You made this place nice for us?"

"Yeah you like it?"

"Yeah I do. By the way, aren't you gonna invite Marinette since you have a crush on her?" Then Nathaniel stops walking and stares at the ground. (Y/n) turns to Nathaniel since she didn't hear his footsteps. That must of upset him.

"No cause she might not like me back. So I invite you instead. Anyways lemme make this boat shine!" His mood changes from sadness to excitement. He jumps farther from
(y/n) and start to draw something. But the moon light is block by the dark clouds and it starts to frustrate him.

"Aw come on you gotta be kidding!" (y/n) stares in shock which he never acts like this.

"Uh sorry, I didn't mean to startle you it's just, I can't draw properly in the dark." He kneel down to a small light near him as (y/n) says "Oh" in understanding. A spear of light appear on top of a small Eiffel Tower as Nathaniel gives out "voila"

The boat moves across the river as Nathaniel draws music notes as a soft music plays. (Y/n) starts a conversation.

"You're so talented, I don't understand why you want to use your power to hurt people."

"No not all people. Just Chloe, and I'm never do that again. After all since you true to your promise about stay as my friend do I'll be true to mine." He gives (y/n) a sweet and gentle smile as she gives him the same smile and a little blush. They are unaware that theirs two shadows on a bridge above them.

"I drew the Eiffel tower just today. But it's probably not as good as yours."

"I'm sure it's wonderful." Nathaniel reply in honesty.

(Y/n) feels ready to tell him her feelings. "Hey Nathaniel there's something I need to tell you."

"Sure what is it?"

"I... I lo-" (y/n) got grabbed by the arm and gets dragged away from Nathaniel just for few feet away.

"Chat noir, now!"

(Y/n) looks up to see who took her away from her friend and it's one of Paris's heros.

"Ladybug?!"

The ladybug theme superhero swings and jumps on rooftops of Paris until she lands in front of (y/n)'s doorstep.

"Okay (y/n) listen up. I'll bring your friend back but I want you to sleep for the night. Okay?" she ordered gently as (y/n) nods in understanding. But before (y/n) could go inside she quickly try to speak up. "B-but wait! Maybe I can help-"

As Ladybug used her yo-yo to swing away, (y/n) takes out her house key, unlocks and opens the front door. Before she could go inside, she turns to the moon and whisper a prayer.

"Oh Nathaniel, please come back. Once after school tomorrow, I'll give you the best birthday present in your life."

She slowly and gently close the door behind her and silently cries herself to sleep hoping her prayer would help bring the real Nathaniel back.