Happy Belated birthday

One day at school in science class,
(y/n) sitting by herself waiting for the class to start. She start to speak on her thoughts wondering where the red tomato boy could be.

'uh I hope Ladybug and chat noir cure Nathaniel, nothing should ever happen like this to my friend. God please let him be alright.' (y/n) takes out her sketch book starting to draw a flower (her favorite kind) while not daring to look up at her surroundings.

"Ooh look Sabrina, isn't it (y/n)?" Oh crap it's Chloe. "Doesn't she look pathetic when she's alone?"

"Uh no she's not." The mean blond girl and the geek girl turn to see who said that and it's Nathaniel in his old self again. Chloe starts to bitch around like usual just likes everyone hates.

"Who do you think you're talking to?!"

"You! I'm so sick of your crap Chloe! Why do you always have to be so cruel and selfish to every one who wants to be away from you?! Do I ever bother you? No! Now make yourself ugly and pathetic and go to your seat with your so-called-friend, and try to pass this project since you ALWAYS make this smart girl do every single work for you since grade school!"

"WHAT WAS THAT?!?!?!"

Everyone in the class turns to the loud voice and it's the teacher who's been standing behind Nathaniel this whole time.

"I can't believe you Chloe! Your father raised you to be better than this! I'm gonna have to make a call home and give you a ZERO in the class! I can't believe the future mayor of Paris would be like this. You're coming with me young lady!" The teacher starts to get chloe's bag and her own as she walk towards her, grabs her arm and begins to drag her out of the classroom. Chloe tries to cover her behind by starting to make up bad things that (y/n) would never do.

"No! No! He's lying! (Y/n)'s the one who's been cheating, I saw her pay some guys to do her work! You have to believe me!" Adrien heard the whole thing and begin to defend (y/n) and so does the class.

"No Chloe! She never cheats! You do! You're nothing but a disgrace! And I don't ever wanna talk to you or wanna be around you anymore!" Nino reply by saying "Yeah what he said!"

Marinette: "And there's no possible way future leaders would be this way!"

Ayla: "I am so gonna put this on my website cause it's about time that the girl's caught and her daddy's gonna finally hear this!"

Rose: "You should never be this way, you are not born to be a selfish rich bad girl!"

"Alright everyone that's enough!" The teacher walks out with a struggling girl dragging out of the room. After the door shuts, everyone hops out of their seats and gathers around Nathaniel and (y/n). Ayla raps her arms around the (h/c) hair girl with a big smile. "(Y/n) that's amazing! No more Chloe for us!"

"Yeah it's about time I'm finally away from that foolish girl!" Sabrina said with glee.

*(Y/n)'s thoughts*
I have a feeling the birthday boy and I are gonna have a great day.

*Few hours later after school*

"Why are we in your house (y/n)?"

"Oh just gonna show you your birthday present. Even though we can still celebrate a day after your b-day."

"Okay." (y/n) and the red haired boy arrive in the kitchen, turn on the light and there's something on the counter so Nathaniel walk towards it and there's a heart shaped cake with a message on it.

" (y/n) and the red haired boy arrive in the kitchen, turn on the light and there's something on the counter so Nathaniel walk towards it and there's a heart shaped cake with a message on it

"Eh? (Y/n) what does this mean?"

"W-well remember when I said I wanna tell you something? Well I love you Nathaniel. More than a friend."

He just stare at (y/n) for 5 seconds then walks up to her, cups her face and gives her a warm gentle kiss full of love. The (h/c) hair girl holds him as the kiss last for a minute or two. They pull away from the kiss as saliva drools from their mouths since they've been french kissing. "Thank you my (n/m)..."

"Happy birthday my birthday baby..."

Key:
(Y/n)- your name
(H/c)- hair color
(S/l)- Short or long hair
(N/m)- Nick name
B-day- birthday