#1😍

Y/N's Pov
So Robyn was supposed to come back home an hour ago from visiting a "Friend" of hers. She claims that they are just friends but I don't believe it at all tbh. He goes from girl to girl and he be all up on her especially whenever I'm around. Don't get me wrong I trust my RiRi but I don't trust "Him". Sometimes I kinda do think she cheats on me but I try not to think like that because I trust her. I just don't trust him.

Pov Over

Y/N was in the living room thinking on if she should call Robyn one more time before she just goes off for the night. She pulls out her IPhone 6s and goes to Robyn contact and calls, She waits and waits until she answers, But the phone goes straight to voicemail.

Y/N: ~Sighs~ ~Walks Upstairs going to the bathroom to take a shower~

I Can't believe Robyn. Like I told her that I don't trust the him at all! He went from Nicki Minaj, Tenyana Taylor, Jennifer Lopez etc. (I'm so not sure if he really did like Tenyana it said it on the internet who I looked up "who did Drake like?") So basically for you to go and hang out with him and you say that if I don't trust one of the people you fucks wit work with etc, you won't hang with them. BUT YOUR DOING EXACT THAT ROBYN!!!

*At The Studio*

Robyn's Pov
So I was hanging in the studio with Drake, yea I know but we are hanging in the studio late because he wanted to check out one of my songs for some reason. Like you really couldn't wait until my album come out? Guess not

Drake:babygirl this song sound great

Ugh why tf you have to call me that 😕😑😣

Robyn:thank you -smiles-

Drake:we should go to the club to celebrate your sucess

Robyn:umm... I would love to but you know Y/N been calling me up and texting me non stop so I can't

Drake:oh damn.........ok

Robyn:yea bye -walks out studio-

When I got in my car I received another text from Y/N believe me she was going off

Y/N:Robyn, where tf are you at?!??! Your ass was supposed to be home HOURS ago.

Y/N:so you can read my texts but can't replay?? Wow ok.

Y/N:you bout to make a bitch go tf off don't fuckin play with me!

Y/N:ROBYN RIHANNA FENTY I'M NOT PLAYING WITH YOU WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT!!??

Y/N:know what i dont have time for this shit.

Y/N's Pov
I'm done, this is the thing that I didn't want to go through basically I don't need to be stressing over somebody that could be doing wrong in our relationship. So since she probably cheating I'm leaving to get my mind straight I been stressing, thinking a lot I didn't tell no one I thought to keep to myself.

Y/N:-packing bags while car pulls up-

Robyn:-walks in house going into bedroom- babe

Y/N:no I'm done you read my messages I meant it

Robyn:are you serious? I don't like him bae, he just wanted to see one song I recorded for the album that's all.

Y/N:that's probably a damn lie Robyn.

Robyn:-looks at her crazy- are you kidding me!?? YOU DON'T TRUST ME NOW?? HUH???? BECAUSE I TOLD YOUR ASS BEFORE THAT WE NEVER MESSED AROUND. WE NEVER DATED. WE NEVER NOR WILL NOT HAVE KIDS TOGETHER! IT'S BUSINESS!!

Y/N:-looks at her-  why you have to yell?

Robyn:cuz it's like you don't trust always assuming something when it's not the truth.

Y/N:Rob, it's not my fault on how he acts. Plus I just need to breath please can I do that?

Robyn:yea. You didn't even need to ask me at all.

Y/N:yea. -walks out-

Should I keep going and make part two???? Also this is my FIRST image as you can see. I just made this because I love RiRi (not like that) she's one of my favorite artist. But there's more to come of the imagines 😊 bye bye.