#2😍

Y/N's pov
So I left the House for a few im coming back but I don't know when,I just need me time I'm going through a lot I know i need to tell Robyn but it's just when I explain sum I get to start crying and stuff.

Y/N:-walking on the beach thinking-

Robyn:-Gets out of car and walks towards you- Y/N!!

Y/N:-turns around- Robyn what are you doing here?

Robyn:I should be asking u that question. Wassup wit u?

Y/N:Robyn please dont judge me.

Robyn:Baby I would never judge you, what's going I'm?

Y/N:you know how i told u about my past relationship right?

Robyn:yes?

Y/N:I know I told u I'm over it i dont think about it but, like when I was hanging with him it made me think back to that bc that's what exactly happened when i was with them. -wipes a tear- like I only told you that bc I didn't want to go through it ever again, no one deserve that in a fuckin relationship!

Robyn:Baby I understand, i would never want to put you through that -wipes your tear- I would never do that to you ever!

Y/N:you promise????

Robyn:I promise. -kisses you-

I'm sorry that I took FOREVER to update on this book. I'm gonna try to update more and stuff like that but this is the second part of the first image so ☺❣✌.