#4😍

Background~Robyn has been avoiding you before your birthday. Your pissed off about it then try to comfort her about it.

YN's pov 🔥
So I'm super excited from my birthday coming up🙌🏾 but then again I'm upset. My girlfriend of 3 years Rihanna🔐, yes the Rihanna😍 has been avoiding me and idk why😭. So today I've decided to comfort her on why she been avoiding me.

You was just chilling on the couch waiting for Robyn to get home. It's been like this for a couple of days. Everything was fine no worry's, no drama, nothing. So you really don't understand what went wrong.

Rihanna walks into the house while talking otp with God knows who. You looked away from the TV to see if she was going to say something or just not talk to you.

Rihanna put her car keys down then walked to the bedroom you both share. You got the idea to follow but then decided to wait a little before going upstairs.

5 minutes later......

You decided to go upstairs you would of thought she came downstairs by now. But nope I guess she still wants to avoid. As you walked upstairs you walked towards your room slam open the door looking straight at Rihanna

Rih:Umm... Df??

YN:Don't 'Df' me 😒 I'm the one who should say df!!

Rih:You trippin YN

YN:~Trys not yelling~ I-I'm tripping?? 🙃🤔

Rih:Yea. Like you slamming doors open n shit like you lost ur damn mind ~Rolls eyes~ 😒

YN:First off don't roll ur fuckin eyes at me, second I can slam doors if I want to bc it's MY HOUSE!!

Rih:And u acting like it ain't mine? We both own the house

YN:And I fuckin know that but u talking to me like I'm some damn child of urs telling me to stop slaming doors n shit 😒😒

Rih:Just chill

YN:Robyn I promise you if u tell me to chill again I will pack my shit and fuckin leave I promise u ~Walks closer towards her~ I.....Fuckin......Promise.....You!

Robyn:Why you acting weird? ~Has a weird look on her face~

YN:You tell me? ~Says with attitude~

Robyn:There you go ag~

YN:Nah don't say 'Here ya go again' I'M ONLY FUCKIN ACTING LIKE THIS FROM U AVOIDING ME. THIS WEEK WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SPECIAL, BUT NO YOU BEEN AVOIDING ME FOR WHATEVR FUCKING REASON AND IK WHY. I AINT DID SHIT BC THE VERY FEW TIMES I TRIED TALKING TO U, U WOULD OF CRACK OR FORGIVEN ME SO EITHER U TELL ME WTF IS UP OR I'M DONE!!

Robyn looked at u shooked from you yelling (I mean shit df 💀 anyway 🙃) she felt guilty from avoiding you she figured she had to come clean

Rih:Listen baby

YN:Don't say 'Listen baby' just say wtf u needa say

Rih:Ok fine ~Sighs~ Baby I'm sorry I love you idk why but..... I cheated

YN: ~Walks out with car keys while saying~ FUCK YOU! ~Slams door~