Comeback Update

Hey guys!!! I'm back again!

I'm so excited and truly happy to be back here, it's been almost four months, and that's a pretty long time. I don't know where to start from, have so many amazing story updates in my library, tons of messages and notifications and it's quite overwhelming.

I managed to skim through most of my messages, and know most of you were so worried. I'm so sorry for leaving without any notice, I myself didn't see it coming. I'm not dead like most of you feared, lol 😂😂. I'm very much alive and back with y'all.

I'm so grateful to everyone who kept in touch over that period. All your emails, messages, chats on whatsapp, and even phone calls! It made me extremely happy and content, I'm so grateful, really I am. I feel the love.

Yeah, most of you are probably wondering why I took such a long break. Something horrible happened that a few of you know about, but I'm quite alright now, and that's what matters right? 😁. I'm back for good anyway, by the grace of God that is.

I missed all the Wattys award fever unfortunately, a big congrats to everyone that won the wattys 2016. I must say I was quite dissapointed to realize that 'DARK KILLS' didn't make it, but that's not going to stop me from updating for all you amazing people.
I've grown up a lot in these past months, and I love it.

To my book club members, and to all those whose requests for critiques and book reviews are still pending, I'm so sorry, I would try my possible best to get back to these issues soon enough.

I got an amazing idea to get 'DARK KILLS' featured, and also in for wattys 2017. Who's on this with me? ✋. Anyways, I'll need your votes and lovely comments as usual, can't wait to delve back to this world.

A big thanks to all my wattpad friends who have become family, faithful readers and amazing supporters. God bless you all for me.

Epicadrenaline tymeka12 failingatlove Storiesaremytissues feignedsouls TheComplexHeroine JaydenStryder Eamane_Seregon MissAnonymous2287 mszame Jacklyn Aphrodite270 pastmidnight17 LLSanders k123ml richardknightwalker _brebear_ MarkifiedAlive1997 ObscuredVoice NNinjaPPanda17 aquiveringly diana_sparks youcancallmeaka i-love-books01 anugazelle wordsIwrote Dany1908 Unix-Girl Msloney vividly_dreaming Ellowyne kaushikisen7 saintc messytessa AliClarkee mcxmps DelancySummers noodlehair thehiddenblackpearl Nickcooler78 prettylifelovers VampJay M3ryn3 BookJunkie26 PossessionPossessed k123ml caitiequeen colorfulbirdie lexsitra Fimber01 JaselynRobertson girlwholovesskies twentyonesherlocks Nirvanaklaus black_hole_survivor blueredemption live-artistically Driftingoceans cookiescupcake1 janajandal Hajrajay EisenMadchen typicalwhitebish QJ_Newman RileyKifer DrRaazol acidhobi creativedotty Rooty2000 gizolata7997 ChristinePocockRocke Saleheen1419 FlourCrowns SimonTheVampir notexactlynormalxx BooksCult deera_h Kadibia1
I can't remember everyone right now, but thanks a lot to all of you for your support.

And most of all, to these three amazing young ladies that I love so much. They are like sisters to me, and I missed them so much.
Devita33, 6dream Riane1999. Danelle, Iness and Riane, much love from over here. 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘.

Hopefully, an update would be landing very soon. 😊. Although, I'll urge you all to please read the last chapter so as to refresh your memory.

Lot's and lot's of love everyone, thank you so so much. I hope it's not too late to wish you all a merry Christmas and happy New Year.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♡♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

-Jeanne.