Notice: Important update to my readers

Hello everyone!!!

Okay, so I honestly don't know where to start from, and I don't know if I have readers anymore. 😣 I checked out my last update and almost laughed at how I apologized for being away almost four months after the accident, and now it's 3 years!! Three good years, I don't know where to start from, but the important thing is I want to continue, and I'll need you guys.

A few people were aware of what happened to me, it's personally tragic that it took me over 3years to get back on my feet. I missed writing all those long years, I focused more on poetry during that period, I'm so overwhelmed right now, coming back to see the growth, the amazing world I left behind. I missed it all, missed you all, my amazing supporters and readers, I'm back for good now and need all the help and support I can get.

Right, so concerning "Dark Kills", I've been gone for years and have no idea how things are run now, but still I'm back is the main thing. Now I need to know, for the continuation of this book which is gonna be ASAP, I need your thoughts...

1. Do I edit starting from the first chapter so that was everyone gets a better edition and at the same time get to refresh their memories?
OR
2. Do I just continue from where I stopped?

Dark kills means a lot to me, and I can't do this without you guys. A great big thank you to everyone who kept sending me messages out of worry, I'm really touched, y'all. I miss my old friends too.

I'll just copy and paste everyone I tagged from the previous update, thanks a lot everyone.

Epicadrenaline tymeka12 failingatlove Storiesaremytissues feignedsouls TheComplexHeroine JaydenStryder Eamane_Seregon MissAnonymous2287 mszame Jacklyn Aphrodite270 pastmidnight17 LLSanders k123ml richardknightwalker _brebear_ MarkifiedAlive1997 ObscuredVoice NNinjaPPanda17 aquiveringly diana_sparks youcancallmeaka i-love-books01 anugazelle wordsIwrote Dany1908 Unix-Girl Msloney vividly_dreaming Ellowyne kaushikisen7 saintc messytessa AliClarkee mcxmps DelancySummers noodlehair thehiddenblackpearl Nickcooler78 prettylifelovers VampJay M3ryn3 BookJunkie26 PossessionPossessed k123ml caitiequeen colorfulbirdie lexsitra Fimber01 JaselynRobertson girlwholovesskies twentyonesherlocks Nirvanaklaus black_hole_survivor blueredemption live-artistically Driftingoceans cookiescupcake1 janajandal Hajrajay EisenMadchen typicalwhitebish QJ_Newman RileyKifer DrRaazol acidhobi creativedotty Rooty2000 gizolata7997 ChristinePocockRocke Saleheen1419 FlourCrowns SimonTheVampir notexactlynormalxx BooksCult deera_h Kadibia1

I don't remember everyone, but the names sound so familiar, and I can almost taste nostalgia on my tongue.
And my biggest love goes to Devita33, Danelle it's great to be back, even greater to still have you here. You probably have new besties, but I'm back to steal your heart again. I loved you and still love you young lady, thank you for your support. And also 6dream Riane1999, Iness and Riane. I really missed you guys. Ellowyne, Vanna my quiet companion, I heart you all much much.

I'll be expecting your thoughts and comments, much love!!! xxxx

-Jeanne Danielle