Bella

The plane was comfy, so I fell asleep. I knew I would be sitting alone so I put some nail polish and magazines in my bag. I know Astra doesn't like me because of what I did, but look at us! We're nearly twins! Well, we don't look alike, but we both love Kyle, want to go back to Australia and lost our parents. Just because she has red hair and blue eyes and I have a blonde bob and brown eyes, doesn't mean we're not alike. I'm painting my nails red, because that says I'm confident and it was Kyle's favourite colour when I last saw him. "Bella, can you please stop painting you nails, it stinks." Spencer asked. Ok, so maybe it's not just Astra who doesn't like me. I know what I did was wrong, but it's not like I had a choice! "Sure." I say with a fake smile, and put the bottle away, then start reading my magazines.

After about an hour I turn back and look at Astra. She was on Kaden's shoulder and was sleeping, but then I noticed something. Hunter was staring a Kaden with intense jealousy in his eyes. Oh. My. God. Two guys competing for Astra! Oh, but how sweet she is! She has no idea! Kaden is cute, very cute, but not my type. He's got fawn coloured hair, blue eyes, light skin just like Astra's that goes gold when it's tanned and dimples in his cheeks when he smiles, and he's absolutely hilarious. Hunter has olive skin and dark hair and eyes, he's tall and broad shouldered. If he was my age, I'd date him. He reminds me of Kyle. Unfortunately, I can't be eying up a sixteen year old when I'm eighteen, but I can't really be in love with a married twenty year old either. Life is so tough.

I look around the rest of the plane. Tessa is asleep next to Jordan. When we met them they were dating. Tessa has long rainbow hair, yeah she's a punk, but she's also a klutz. Jordan is pale and has black hair with a blue streak and is a pretty average height with freckles. They're both from Chicago. Spencer's filing her nails while flirting with Tyler. Spencer's got black hair in a pixie cut with bright green eyes and olive skin. Tyler has Blonde hair, blue eyes and the body of a Greek god. Tyler's from Sydney where as Astra and I are from Perth and Spencer is from France or Italy or something, we don't talk because we don't really get along. I get along with Hunter though, so I get up and walk to him.

"Hi." He says a little confused. "Walk to my seat." I whisper. When we get back to my seat, he moves the magazines onto the floor. "So, what do you want?" He asked. "I saw you looking at Kaden and Astra." I say with a smirk. He immediately goes red and I laugh. "Don't worry, I won't tell." I tell him. "But why do you like her?" I ask. I'm genuinely intrigued. She isn't as pretty as Spencer in my opinion, and she seems cold and harsh, but then again, I helped kill half the world. "Well, she's funny, she's kind, sometimes. She... I don't know. I'm just attracted to her for some reason, but all she ever sees is him." He says in anger. "Keep you dammed voice down." I snap. "She's smart and strategic, but she's got no clue as to what's happening under her nose, take advantage of that and, well, I don't know do stuff to impress her." I advise him, he nods and goes back to his seat.  As he goes back I notice Astra is starting to wake up, so I go back to reading my magazines.