"But he's MY boyfriend"

Oh no. Anthony just has to be coming over. He flirts nonstop with my boyfriend my baby boy. My poor little baby has to be hit on by my brother.

You see Gerard who prefers to be called Gee is a little. And it's very rare when he is out of his little space so mostly he is in it being the adorable little he is.

"Frankie!" Gee squealed jumping on my bed.

"Oof, what is it baby?" I ask. Just as he was about to speak my brother walked in. Gee smiled and sat up smiling.

"Look who was knocking on the door daddy!" he smiles.

"Ugh Anthony why are you here?" I ask crossing my arms. Gee looked at me tilting his head his eyes showing confusion.

"I my dear brother came to hang out with Gee." Anthony says matter of factly.

"Fine," I look at Gee and see his in my t shirt and panties."Baby go get an outfit on please." gee nods and hurries to his room.

"It's sad that you call him your boyfriend when he has his own room." Anthony says. I scowl at him.

"Shush up,that's for when he wants his own space or when he is bad. Now why are you here?" I ask once again.

"I all ready told you, to hang out with Gee."

"No ant why are you really here?" I ask growing aggravated.

He smiles and sits next to me.

"Okay so Frank I was thinking..." he drums his fingers on his lap."Of a threesome!" he says cheerily.

"Bro what the fuck?!" I shout shoving him.

"Hmm I'll just ask Gee about it then." he smirks. Just as I was about to protest Gee comes in...looking hot.

 Me and Anthony gawk at him

"AH Anthony! I didn't know you were still in here!" Gee squeaks as he pulls down his skeleton sweater cheeks flushing red.

Anthony got up and checked Gee out biting his lip. It made me mad.

"Can you not check out my baby boy right in front of me?" I ask him sighing crossing my arms getting up.

Gee slowly moved away from him reaching down to grab his black shorts. Then Anthony slapped his ass.

"ANTHONY STOP!" I yell pushing him away. Gee hides behind me.

Anthony just laughs.

"Gee babe,do you want to have a threesome? " he asked bluntly. My eyes widen. I look at Gee his eyes wide. His dropped his shorts and nodded quickly. My eyes still bugging out my head.

"What?!" he shrugs.

"It'll be fun Daddy!" he giggles hugging me. I hug him and shrug. As long as he is happy.

"Okay cool! See Frank he would want it!" Anthony says clapping his hands. ,"Gee my dear boy you will call me sir. Now slut go lay on the bed while I warm up Frankie." I give Anthony a weird look as Gee goes to the bed. Anthony struts to me and kisses me. I gasp and he shoved his tongue down my throat. I kiss back cause sadly I like this. I grip his hips as he grips my hair tightly. We move in sync . He bucks his hips into mine. He pulls away resting his forehead on mine. " See big bro , not weird at all." He pushes me down on the bed unbuckling my pants. I lay back and reach for Gee. He giggles and scooches towards me. Anthony pulls off my pants and rips off my boxers. "Damn big bro! You sure have a bigger and definitely thicker cock than me! Gee how do you handle such beauty?" Gee giggles and shrugs.

"Gee baby boy take off your panties and sweater leave on the socks." I say sitting up watching Anthony and Gee undress. Anthony's dick was nice though. He had to be about 7inches and he had some thickness. I have a 9imch with a good load of thickness. Gee's is 5inches with some thickness. I sigh waiting for the two to undress.

"I'm done daddy!" Gee squeaks jumping on my lap. I grab him as he straddles me and kiss him. I kiss him hard. He moans and bounces a little rubbing against my crotch. I let out a grunt as Anthony gets behind me and kisses my neck.  "Daddy I want you." Gee whines dragging out the you.

I go to Gee and kiss him and he practically throws himself on me. I start kissing down his neck he sighs and throws his head back.

"Now now the real fun! Okay so I like I was wondering big bro, do you want your cock in his mouth or his ass?"Anthony asks once me and Gee pull apart. Gee blushes a deep deep red.

"Um....ask Gee not me." I say hoping to get Gee comfortable. We both turn our heads to see Gee eyes wide.

"Um....I want daddy in my tight little bum!" He squeaks blushing even dark. It looks sort of vermillion. But then again... vermillion is sort of the color of Agee's hair.

I go into my night stand rummaging through all the guitar picks and pills. Finally finding the bottle of lube. You see because I like my lube I like to be stocked with it so think of....a big lotion bottle... or even a shampoo Suave bottle. That's the size the clear lubricant is in.

It's also strawberry flavored yum.

Pshhh who needs flavored condoms when you have flavored lube.

Totally not me because I don't eat condoms...but still.

Anyway after Anthony is done making out with my baby boy a grab Gee by his ankles and pull him down to me. He squeaks and giggles.

I lube up 3fingers, middle finger, index finger, and my ring finger.

If I was another person, I would have a kink for 'Frank Iero's hands. Like seriously I should be a hand model.

I slowly lean down to Gee's ear,"Get ready hun, i gotta prep you." I whisper lightly tugging on his ear with my teeth slowly backing up. He shudders and nods. I look up to see Anthony slowly lay back watching us. That's creepy. He's like a sexual third wheel if that makes sense.

I wish I had a potato to throw at him.

Anyway I slowly go in and out off Gee feeling and watching as he squirms and  scrunch his face up ever so slightly. Little nose scrunched up. Pink lips slightly open.

He's mine. All mine. But fucking Anthony wants to fucking share that roblox head.

Calm down Frank. It's just for today.

I start going in and out faster. Gees breathe hitches and his head falls back. The lightest of moans escapes him.

"O-oh daddy. Please gi- give me-uhhh give me mor" I slip another finger in jamming it roughly."ohhhhh Daddy please more~." He finally lets out. I start scissoring letting the bigger stretch ripple through him. The feeling of his clenching hurts...but then doesn't.

As my kink worthy tattooed fingers worked Gee, I lift my head to see Anthony jacking off.

I close my eyes adding the third finger in Gee. I let out a grunt as he clenches and unclenches. He lets out a high pitch moan. His mouth slicked open. Anthony speeding his own hand on his own hard pickle.

After I stretch Gee out I slowly pull out. One finger at a time. I lean down to kiss him softly. But my baby kisses back hungrily.

Get ready for round two dick. Get ready.

(((((((((()))))))))))()()()()()()()()()6()()()()6()()6()6()(?)()()6()6()6()()()())(

So that was that. I'm tired and needed to publish something,

This is shitty as hell tbh.