Hogwarts Express

Draco POV
Great. It's my first time to any of this, the train, this school, and I'm late! Not by much, but enough so that all the compartments are full. Wait! There's one! There were two boys sitting there. One  had messy black hair broken glasses, and bright green eyes. The other had ginger hair, was wearing tattered robes and was holding a big rat that was fast asleep.
"Can I sit here?" I asked and they both just nodded. I guess they were too interested in their loads of candy from the trolley. I guess I had missed that too I grumbled mentally. The boy with the black hair looked up at me holding a chocolate frog and said "want one?" "Sure, thanks!" I replied as he handed it me. I'm Draco Malfoy by the way and you are?
"Wait!" I yelled before he could answer "your'e Harry Potter!" "Yup" he replied "and before you ask, yes. My scar is real" he said tiredly. As if he had said that 100000 times today. "What house do you want to be in?" I inquired. "House?" Harry said. "Yes. There are four Hogwarts houses. Slytherin, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, and Hufflepuff. My whole family has been in Slytherin." I said proudly. "Ugh" the other boy mumbled extremely quietly, but I still heard it.
I looked to him. "Tattered hand me down robes, old rat, ginger hair, splintering wand. Let me guess, another Weasley?" I said rudely. I shouldn't have said that. I sound like my father. I cursed myself mentally. "Get out" Harry said. Nobody talks to my friends like that.
As I was walking out I heard Ron saying "Harry I know Malfoy is no good. You should stay away from him.
Yay. My first day and the one and only Harry Potter already hates me.  I took my bag and left to find another compartment.
*time skip*
I gazed out the window. Even though I was only with Harry and Ron for 2 minutes they were better than these two. Crabbe and Goyle were their names. They were going on and on about Slytherin and how awful the other houses were. This made me think an awful thought. What if I wasn't sorted into Slytherin? What would my family say?