Dissapointment

Ron's POV
(One week Later)

I still cannot believe that mum never responded. That is not like her at all! I know that students can stay at Hogwarts over break but who really wants to do that? He deserves a Christmas just like everyone else! How am I going to break it to him?

Draco's POV

I really don't want to bother Ronald but I am so incredibly anxious to know what his mum said! I don't want to stay here over break! It would be awful if all my friends went home but I didn't! Maybe his mother thinks that I am stuck up like my father. He is so ignorant and hateful! Honestly he is just so rude to anyone who isn't a pure blood.
I think I am going to ask Ronald what his mother said tomorrow at breakfast.

************TIME SKIP***************

I got dressed and got out of the dorm first like always. I've always been an early riser. I sat in the common room reading while I waited to walk down with everyone else.

Ron eagerly stuffed his face, but paused for a second when the owls came in. There was no post for him today so I inquired "has your mother responded about if I can stay over break?" "No she hasn't" he replied slowly and sadly. " I'm sorry mate it's so not like her. She always is so accepting towards everyone. We have practically no room for our own family, but she is always open to help others." "It's fine" I said with fake confidence. "I'll manage mate" "I'm still so sorry he replied."

At this point, I just feel unwanted. I'm only eleven so I can't get an apartment of my own. I will just have to grin and bear it and pretend I'm not lonely during those 2 weeks while everyone's gone. They care enough to write me.

Right?

Sorry it's been ages since I've written anything I've been super busy with school but graduation was last Saturday so I am done with school for the summer! I'll try to update more often!

Peace out 🎧