Malfoy's Reaction

DRACO'S POV:

I just won't tell my parents. Yea! that will work. I will pretend I'm in Slytherin and everything will be fine. Ugh, I don't even believe me!

TIME SKIP TO BREAKFAST THE NEXT DAY

Wow. I wonder how long it will take for me to get used to owls swooping in to deliver our mail every day. I

Hmmm I already have mail on my first day! It's from my parents. I tore open the envelope and started reading.

Draco,

We got the letter from your professor about the house you were sorted into. We are horrified to find out that you are now a Gryffindor. We have already inquired about a re-sorting and we were told that this is not possible. Since the sorting hat judges by what is in your mind, it is your fault you are a Gryffindor. Because of this, you are no longer welcomed at Malfoy manor.

Sincerely Lucious and  Narcissa Malfoy

No sound escaped my mouth. Instead there were tears streaming down my face. Potter noticed  and grabbed my letter. His eyes grew wide as he scanned my letter.
He said nothing for a second, then looked at me and said. "That's straight out awful mate. I'm so sorry. I would invite you to come stay with me, but you would hate the Dursleys. honest. They are an awful group of muggles." "It's fine Harry. It's not your fault. I'll figure out something."
"Figure out something for what?" Ron said with a mouth full of sausage. Harry handed him the letter. Ron looked at it carefully reading every word. "You know, we don't have much room in the burrow, but you could stay with us! I'm POSITIVE mum won't mind."
"You really think so?" I said hopefully.
"I'll write her now" said Ron. What your parents did was truly awful.
I think this means he forgives me! I really truly hope his parents will let me stay with them. Maybe being a Gryffindor isn't so bad after all....