The Sorting

Harry's POV:
"I'm telling you Harry. I've heard about the whole malfoy family. They're no good."
"But he looked so guilty after he said it! Maybe he was just raised that way and is trying to change." "Don't get your hopes up" sighed Ron.
*******Time Skip To Hogwarts********
   "So, the sorting hat will be placed on your head and you will be sorted into one of the four houses. Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, or Slytherin." Said the professor.
We walked into the huge extravagant room. As soon as the teacher stopped talking a small girl named Hermione Granger was babbling on and on about the history of Hogwarts. After a minute or so I started tuning her out. More and more people were getting sorted and I got more and more excited. I wondered what house I would be in and I thought of what Ron had said about Malfoy and Slytherins. Hermione was called up and was put in Gryffindor.
"Potter, Harry"
I slowly crept up and the sorting hat was plopped on my head.
"Not Slytherin! Not Slytherin" I was thinking. "Not Slytherin eh?" The hat responded. "If your'e sure! Better be...GRYFFINDOR!" Cheers arose from the Gryffindor table. Ron, who had also been sorted to Gryffindor sat to one side of me.
Next is
"Malfoy, Draco"
Malfoy swaggered up to the sorting hat with fake confidence. The sorting hat was perched upon his perfect hair and said nothing. After about 4 minutes of silence it finally whispered "Gryffindor"
"What?!" Draco yelled "you heard me the hat said"
"Well Mr. Malfoy go to the Gryffindor table please." Mcgonagall said. "Up next bones, Susan!"
Malfoy took a seat next to in utter
Shock. "What am I going to tell my parents....?" And he said nothing for the rest of the meal.