Jennifer Aniston's Daughter

"Mom", I call and get no response.

"Mom!"I call a lot louder hoping for a response this time. Still nothing.

"JENNIFER JOANNA ANISTON" I scream at the top of my lungs, finally getting a reaction as my mother bursts into the room.

Now, I know it sounds weird. Calling THE Jennifer Aniston my mother still surprises me to this day. I didn't realize how famous she was until I was about 6 or 7. Now, at age 14, I see that she has done so many amazing, inspiring things and somehow I ended up being her offspring? Too bad it wasn't her choice what she gave birth to. Now she's stuck with me: a load of crap.

"What is wrong with you?!" my mother says glaring at me.

"I don't know what to wear for the interview today", I reply, softly.

"So, you yell at the top of your lungs and call your mother by her full name?" she asks, sarcastically.

"Of course. Will you please just help me?" I beg, as my father, Justin Theroux, appears in the doorway.

"Everything alright ladies?" he asks, in his raspy voice.

"Yes. Just us girls working, thanks" my mother answers before slamming the door, in his face with a sly smile.

I walk over to my closet, open the door, and walk in. "Okay, so what in here says, 'First Ellen interview'?" I ask.

"Hmm let's see" says my mother, looking around the closet.

---------------------------

Woah I know that was super short, but PLEASE tell me what you think in the comments yay. Um I wanna post chapters ASAP but I want a good amount of reads and tons of feedback first! Thanks ilysm ♥♥

~Lacy