The Interview Part 1

Twenty minutes later, my mother and I had found what we thought was the perfect outfit for my first interview ever.

It was a daytime interview, so it didn't have to be anything shiny and sparkly. It was also Ellen, who had known me since I was a baby, so she wouldn't care. She would just be glad I was there.

I stood admiring the outfit my mother and I had just put together, when the phone rang. I sprinted to the phone before anyone else could answer it because I knew exactly who it was.

"Hey, Court!" I said happily into the phone receiver.

"Hey, love, excited for your interview today?" she asked and even though I couldn't see her, I could tell she winked at the end.

"YES OH MY GOD!!", I screamed, causing a glare from my mother, who I mouthed a 'Sorry' to.

"Aww, I'm excited and happy for you. Coco and I will be in the front row supporting you", she told me.

"Yay!" I replied happily!

"Now, let me speak with your mom, please", Courteney says sweetly.

"Okay", I reply. "I love you", as I hand the cordless to my mother.

I hear her say "Hello" as she walks out of the room.

Hmm weird...she never leaves to talk to Courteney. Whatever, it's probably nothing, I think.

I decided to get ready for the interview, since I had about an hour and a half before we had to leave.

I got all the things I needed to take a shower and grabbed my phone. I went into the bathroom and turned the shower on. I plugged my phone into the base and turned on my favorite Pandora station: Karmin. "Hello" comes on as a step into the warm shower.

Fifteen minutes later, I walk back into my room and shut the door behind me. As soon as I lay my phone down on the bed, I get a text. I look and see it's from Ryan. I unlock my phone and check the message, which says:

нey вeaυтιғυl. yoυr ιnтervιew ιѕ ιn aвoυт...1 нoυr and ι ĸnow yoυ're gonna вe aмazιng! ι wιѕн ι coυld вe тнere. call мe wнen yoυ ғιnιѕн. ιly ♥

I smile at Ryan's sweetness and type my reply:

тнanĸѕ, ryan! ι wιѕн yoυ were нere :( ι'll call yoυ aѕ ѕoon aѕ ι ғιnιѕн. ιlyѕм! ♡

I lay my phone back down onto the bed and sigh.

Now, I know what you're thinking, but you're thinking wrong. Ryan's not my boyfriend. My boyfriend's name is Josh and I didn't get a text from HIM today. Whatever, he's probably just busy. Ryan and I have just been best friends ever since I can remember and he's always there for me!

I put on the white skinny jeans, red semi-crop top and black heels my mother and I had pieced together out of my closet earlier and looked in the mirror. I didn't think I looked too bad. I grabbed my phone off the bed and took a typical teenage girl selfie in my full-body mirror. I uploaded the picture to instagram and instantly got 50 likes and 20 comments. I logged out of instagram because I don't have time for all those notifications. I was about to post on twitter when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in", I said as I finished tweeting about my first interview. I saw my dad, Justin Theroux, enter the room.

"Hey, hun", he said as he sat on the corner of my bed.

I turn and face him. "Uhm, hi?" I reply wondering what's going on.

He stares at me for a good 15 seconds, then he starts to tear up.

"Oh my gosh, no. Daddy, stop", I say walking over to him and embracing him in a bear hug.

"My baby girl is growing up", he says in between light sobs onto my shoulder.

"But Daddy, I will always be your baby girl", I tell him as I pull away from our hug and look him in the eye.

"I know... I know", he says as he grazes my cheek with his thumb and plants a kiss on my forehead. "Ten minutes and we've got to go alright?"

I nod as he exits my room. I had decided to go with my natural hair today. I let my long, brunette hair be free. I looked in my close-up mirror above my dresser and decided to put on a black headband with a huge bow.

I pulled out my makeup kit and began to apply primer, then light red eye shadow, eye liner and mascara. I chose a deep red lipstick to bring out my hazel eyes. I was done within 5 minutes.

I grabbed my big red purse/tote bag and dropped my red lipstick, mascara, eyeliner, my phone and my portable charger in it. Everything else I needed was already in there.

I cut off the lights and headed downstairs, where I saw my parents sharing a passionate kiss in the kitchen.

"Kay, that's enough", I say partly disgusted and partly touched by my parents deep love for each other.

"Oh, hush", my mother says, rolling her eyes at my comment. "Grab a bagel and let's go."

I grab a bagel with wild berry cream cheese on it and a smart water and head out the door with my parents following.

----------------------------------

okay, yes, that is part one of the interview section. this took forever to update and idk why. I haven't even been busy. im sorry. so be TOTALLY honest on how you like this story....or don't like it...? also, just to be clear, this is absolutely fictional. the only thing no fictional is Jen and Justin being together. so ya I think that's all. FEEBDACK!!!!! please?

~Lacy

p.s. I don't like capital letters hehe ;P