The Interview Part 2

After what felt like a 24 hour drive, we pulled up in front of the studio. I could hear the screaming fans and could see the flashes of the paparazzi.  The security guards were standing at my door, ready to shield me from the paparazzi and the ecstatic fans. I sort of blacked out for a minute or so, but the next thing I knew, I was backstage of The Ellen Show. It was the most extraordinary thing. It felt so...surreal. What was I doing here? What had I done to deserve this?

My eyes fluttered open and I realized I was laying on a couch with a cool washcloth on my head. I looked around and saw my mother sitting in a chair on the other side of the room. I tried to sit up, as I called to my mother. She put down the magazine she was looking at and quickly walked over to me.

'Shhhh, honey," she says as she makes me lay back down. "Just rest,".

"What happened, Mom?"

"You just got overwhelmed that's all", she informs me. "You're not used to it".

I flinch as I feel a sharp pain in my head.

"What's wrong?", she asks me.

"My head hurts".

"Well, you took a pretty hard fall".

"What are you talking about?" I question.

"You just...went unconscious for a few minutes, that's all".

"I passed out?!?" I ask starting to panic, but I'm not really sure why.

"It's okay, Brooke, calm down", she says, rubhing my leg. "Do you want a bottle of water?"

There is a knock on the door as I tell her I would bottle of water and in walks...

---------------------------------

omg this is short bc im trying to update every saturday and this was the busiest week of my life..haha! but anyway I can almost promise none of you know who walked in after knocking. I can almost guarantee it. but I would LOVE some comments PLEASE!! ily

~youknowmynamebynow