Introduction

Anna and Alexa were born May 19th, 2000. Anna is 2 minutes older then Alexa. They were both such cute babies! Anna came weighing in at 5.6 pounds and Alexa at 5.3 pounds! They were so identical when they were born their parents had to paint their nails to be able to tell them apart! Here's a picture of both of them:

Everyone thought as they got older they would be similar, since they are identical twins! But they were all wrong! Anna started to get more into sports, while Alexa was more into the arts

Everyone thought as they got older they would be similar, since they are identical twins! But they were all wrong! Anna started to get more into sports, while Alexa was more into the arts. Of course their parents loved both of them, Anna was more favored since they thought you couldn't succeed in the arts department.

Anna was more well rounded, she really only cared about 4 things in life in this particular order: Family, School, Sports(mostly softball and basketball), and then her friends. She always made sure she ate right and worked out everyday. Homework was always done before hanging with her friends. She very rarely missed school.

But Alexa was the complete opposite. She hated anything that had to do with physical activity. She liked the arts. She liked to read,write,draw,sing,paint,take pictures,and other artistic things. Alexa wasn't as well rounded, she cared about things a little differently then Anna, in this order Art, Friends, family, and school. Her grades weren't as near as good as Anna. She was more like a C to a B student while Anna was a nothing under A student.

They were only 5 years old when their parents noticed these differences

They were only 5 years old when their parents noticed these differences. They were still super close even though they were different.

But everything started to change one day. They started to not be as close. Alexa was starting to get close to boys, while Anna, she was still Anna. One day there was a party. Anna didn't want to go, but Alexa wanted to. The thing was, Alexa was grounded since she was caught doing something with her boyfriend. Her parents said though she can go if Anna went along.

They got into a huge fight about it, it got so intense that Alexa threatend Anna. But it was only with a plastic spoon. See Alexa wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer.

"Come on An! I need to go this party!" Alexa said.

"No Lexi! I have so much homework to do! Plus I didn't even go for my run and workout yet! I have so much to do and I don't have time to go to your shitty party!" Anna replied.