The Party

The girls soon got to the party. They got out of the car and walked to the house. There were already a lot of people there. Some of the boys were out front wrestling while the girls were on the sideline gossiping. Anna and Alexa walked into the house.

The house was so huge. It was owned by Bryce Thomson, the most popular and hottest boy in the grade.

Once they get closer to the front Alexa sees her boyfriend Chad

"Hey baby!" Alexa says,runs over, and kisses him on the lips.

"Hey babe!" Chad says. "Your lookin sexy tonight!"

"Same with you babe!" Alexa says.

They soon start to have a make out session. They walk into the house leaving Anna stranded there all by herself. She waits there looking embarrassed not knowing what to do. She takes out her phone and texts her friends.

Anna: hey any of you coming to Bryce's party tonight?

Brooke: No.... You got invited to that! Omg why didn't you tell us? Your so lucky! He so hot!

Anna: Yeah well I didn't know I was coming to literally 2 hours ago when Lexi forced me to go.

Lindsey: your so lucky an! I wish I was there!

Anna: well I wish I wasn't! I got nothing done at home and my stupid sister left me for her fucking boyfriend and I know not one single person here

Brooke: well I gotta go finish homework! I'll ttyl bye!

Lindsey: same! Bye Anna have fun!

Anna: bye guys....

Anna puts her phone away and just stands there awkwardly, when she is suddenly pulled away by someone.

"Alexa we have a major problem!" Says a voice.

Anna turns around confused to see it's her sisters best friend Jordyn.

"Um I'm not Alexa I'm Anna!" Anna says.

"Sure you are and I'm Miley Cyrus!" Jordyn says sarcastically. "I think I would know what my best friend looks like and be able to tell her apart from her twin sister!" Jordyn then pulls Anna away from the house and towards the woods.

"Felix just broke up with Zoey!" Jordyn says. Jordyn and Zoey are her sister hoe friends.

"Oh um... sorry Zoey..." Anna says seeing Zoey crying into her hands.