Signs as Colors (Because Why Not?)

Aries: A deep orange-brown color with a red tint, causing feelings of confidence and pushing you to go out on an adventure.

Taurus: A dark forest green that makes you think about summers, and cozy cabins in the woods. The color of old book covers.

Gemini: A shimmering, grand, and golden color that demands attention and shines like the sun in front of your eyes, like sparkles you can't get off your hands.

Cancer: Pastel yellows and blues, dreamy colors that remind you of your childhood, making you feel happy and safe.

Leo: A royal purple, the dark kind that stains your vision, but is definitely pleasant to look at, and is a color of regal-ness.

Virgo: A pale pink color, like blush powder and baby clothes. The color of serene content-ness that makes you want to fall asleep.

Libra: A shining silver that gleams intelligently. A shade that compels you to build or create something glorious.

Scorpio: Crimson red, the color of silken bookmarks and wine. A color like this may remind you of important parties or romance.

Sagittarius: Greenish-yellow, like daisy stems and grass on a sunny day. A color you would find on the walls of an artist's room, calming and mellow.

Capricorn: Happy, bright orange, like the tips of fire plumes. A fun, active color, definitely one you'd see in a field of wild flowers.

Aquarius: Dark, dark blue/indigo. The color of the night sky when there's a full moon out. Full of wonder and creativity.

Pisces: Dark pink, the color of feeling and emotion. A charming color that would look good anywhere.