Diamond

I was so happy to see Jordan walk through the door. I was excited because he hasn't been home in two days. He said he had some kind of business runs to make so I was cool with it. Takara has been here for a couple of weeks. He said that his aunt left her at the airport and she ended up getting in contact with him. It was all weird to me but I felt so sorry for her and I welcomed her with open arms. She was a sweet girl. He said she was supposed to be 19 but she looks way older sort of like a man or something in a cute kind of way.

****
"Stop playing Audrey I'm trying to sleep now" I whined while laying at the end of the chair we were sitting on. Audrey was tickling me behind my knees and up my thighs little. I wasn't ticklish at all right there. That was my spot and I didn't want her to know that she was slick turning me on so I pretended to be annoyed. I felt her fingers glide on the side of my thigh and I'm not going to lie that she had a bitch tingling. I wasn't attracted to her I don't think hell we just now started to get along. Honestly it was just that me and Jordan are just now the rekindling our relationship and I kind of felt abandoned a few months ago. I think of my mom sometimes but I'm finally getting used to her not being around.

" Call me daddy and I'll stop" Audrey laughed and jumped on top of me.

" AJ get off of me now" I called her by the nickname I gave her.

"Damn that sounded so sexy coming from you. You make Daddy want to obey" she smirked and got off me.

I rolled my eyes at her because she knew I hated it when she tried me with that gay shit. She laid between my legs and scrolled FB on her phone. Jordan had just took to Takara to get her some personal items. I offered to go but she insisted that Jordan go because she wasn't comfortable with me yet. I don't know what that was about but I really didn't care. I know one thing though if Jordan was here he probably wouldn't like Audrey being so comfortable with me.

"Yo, Dee, you don't think that it's odd that that girl wants to go get personal s*** with her supposed to be male cousin?"

"Audrey why do you do that? She doesn't know me and Jordan is her family."

"Whatever Dee I'll just keep my mouth shut since you practically my girl anyway."

," Huh?" I asked because I wasn't sure if I heard her correctly.
Audrey got up in my face and looked me dead in my eyes,

"If you can huh you can hear. You heard what I said"

I swallowed the lump in my throat because the look in her eyes let me know that she meant every word that she said. But of course I didn't care because I didn't get down like that. Audrey just seem to have some kind of pull on a me though. I must admit to that.

"Ouch!"  I yelled out in pain. Audrey pushed me off the chair and started watching the movie without me. I looked at her and she must have felt me looking because a smirk formed on her face.

"Ugh!  You play too much with that dead cold coon body on your head you call a ponytail" I spat at her . She had her dreads pulled back in a rubber band. She started laughing so hard that she farted. "Eww" I giggled while getting up off the floor. I had got accustomed to joking around with her like she do with her uncle Jordan. I walked in front of her real slow and she was looking at me dead in my eyes, her eyes full of lust. I I snatched the back of her earring off and ran. Well I thought I was running until I felt the carpet on the side of my face. She had done grabbed me and I lost my balance. I was laughing so hard as she flipped me over and started to tickle me. Now everybody knew I hated that shit. I was very ticklish. I tried my best to get up and I just couldn't because she was so strong. I was going to choke her with my legs and use my hips to flip her over. As I did so the door flew open and it was Jordan and Takara.

"What the hell y'all got going on in here" Jordan said with his voice full of bass.

I was too shocked to answer. I mean this site before him did not look right at all. When I had flipped Audrey with my legs around her neck, she ended up on her back and I was sitting on her chest.

"Look like somebody's trying to get their fish filleted" Takara said laughing while going up the stairs.

I didn't know when we got up off the floor , but standing here in Jordan face hearing Audrey going upstairs behind Takara was when reality set in. I don't know why I was nervous because we were just playing but it certainly didn't look that way to him I can assure you.