Jordan

Tonight was crazy man. Found out my girl was messing with my niece, Nikki showed up at the hospital, Takara is my girl's dad, and I heard Mike Mike call my niece his boss. I don't know what was going on but I was sure to find out.
****
After we were escorted out of the hospital, I went to my truck and waited for everybody else to get in their ride. I was thinking to myself what the hell Nikki, Mike Mike, and Nequa was doing there? All I knew was, everybody had to answer to me. My mind drifted back to Nikki.
She was sprawled out on the floor and I'm happy it was her and not Takara. I would find out what happened to her at a later date. Everybody came out of the hospital except Audrey. I wonder why she hasn't came out yet. I pulled out of the parking lot as soon as I saw Mike Mike pulling out. Whether he knew it or not, I was going to get him and that's on my fiance. I don't care what her and Audrey thought they had going on, she was still going to be my wife right after I handle my niece. I wasn't going to harm her, I was going to teach her a lesson.

I was following Mike for what seemed like hours, but it was only 45 minutes. He pulled up to this little Shack. I guess this is where Nequa stayed. I watched her get out of the car and go up to the house. She unlocked the door and went inside. Mike Mike didn't pull off right away so I decided to stay a couple houses down and watch. I don't know how long I was asleep because when I woke up I saw Audrey and Mike Mike coming from out of Nequa's house. " What the hell" I thought to myself.  what did I miss? I looked at the time and it read 6:30 a.m. I didn't even know that I was tired until I won't my dry ass up. My phone vibrated and it was a text message from Takara.

"I have been trying to reach you all last night and you still haven't returned my phone calls." Just in case you are home, I am at a friend's house."

I read the text and instantly got angry all over again. I don't know who Takara think she is but I know she is somewhere she's not supposed to be.  I looked up and Mike Mike car was still there but no one was outside or in his vehicle. I don't understand how they keep getting away from me. It was getting to be broad daylight so I drove off headed to the condo Takara and I shared. When I pulled up to the condo , there was a familiar car there but I couldn't put my finger on Whose it was. I didn't think much of it so I just went inside. Everything seemed to be intact once inside.

," Your here sooner than I expected" I heard from behind me.

I turned around in slow motion and I couldn't believe my eyes. My niece Audrey was standing before me in my second home.

" This can be easy or this can cost you your life. I will speak once and one time only. Take me to your safe and all your spots to collect your work as if you were collecting on a regular day and I will be out of your hair and I may spare your life" she said with so much Authority that it made my balls shrivel up.

"Do you hear yourself, I'm not giving you a damn thing so you might as well take a niga out" I stepped step to her and said.

Pow! Pow!

I I rushed her and tackled her to the floor and attempted to get her gun. We were tussling and passing licks while doing so. I don't know when she got on top of me, but she did. I felt blow after blow to my face until everything went black. When I opened my eyes again, I was tied to a chair sitting in the middle of my kitchen. I looked around and saw Mike Mike and Audrey sitting before me. I looked to my left Takara was tied to a chair also.

"Glad you're back with us" Audrey said while smoking a blunt.

," fuk you" I spat.

Audrey got up and came to my face eye level and said calmly" I missed the first time by choice, don't make me make a decision"

"Who is this bitch" I thought to myself. I knew after she said this I did not know who my niece was anymore.

"What's going on?" I mustered up the courage to ask.

"I will gladly tell you. I I know about the niggas you sent to Houston. You tried to take over down knowing that you already had Saint Louis on lock. You always was a greedy mother mutherfucka but you know what happened too greedy bitches? They always run low. Those same niggas you sent down there, raped me and robbed every spot I I owned. Because of that, I have a 3 year old daughter and Mike Mike over here is her father. You know it was me that was running shit down there because he called you and told you it was me you was robbing. And do you know what you said? You told that nigga to do what he had to do. I begged him not to let those other niggas rape me. Thankfully he was not a heartless mutherfucka like you Uncle Jordan."

She pulled out her gun and pointed it between my eyes.

" Uh Uhhh bitch what happened next? So you let Mike Mike f*** you? I knew you studs was fakes" Takara said.

Before anyone could respond to her, she spoke again" girl you got him back good though because you were smashing the hell out of Diamond and personally y'all Belong Together.

Audrey still had the gun pointed between my eyes.

" Them perverted niggas beat Mike Mike's ass and made him rape me. After he did that they left him in Houston. Those were orders from their boss, you, uncle Jordan. After a while Mike Mike found me and came up with this plan to rob you back of my product. He told us he had a girl back home in Saint Louis, which was Nikki, if she was to seduce you to find out where you kept your stash. When she found it, she got hooked to the supply that's why I came down here to get the s***. Everything went left because she went missing because you killed her supposedly."

I was sitting here sweating bullets because I never thought this day would come. I just wanted her to get a taste of dick.  I ain't going to lie I was scared as hell at that moment and I was mad as hell too because she fuked my girl. Hell, we were even now so why is she mad?

"We're even" I  said.
Before I knew it, she shot me between the eyes. I felt that shit until the pain was gone.