Well ??

I picked the locks to this massive home the so called "Jakenny's stayed in. This shit was nice as fuck. If you were from the projects like I was, you would be thrilled to see this home also. I almost applauded at my self when the front door creaked open. I walked inside and was at awe at the scenery. In the corner of the big living room, was a lamp that was still on. I crept upstairs and got the shock of my life when I saw someone in the guest room fingering themselves at the end of the bed. I shook my head and crept on by until I found the master bedroom. I knew before hand who I was coming for. I opened the door very slowly to see if both of the Jakenny's were in bed. It really didn't matter which one it was because both of them betrayed me. I I snuck beside the bed and put my gun on the bitch forehead.

" Please don't hurt me" Diamond cried.

Hearing her beg almost made me snicker, but I held my composure. I didn't say a word as i traced the gun down between her breast. I did not hesitate to pull the trigger.

"POW!" Dammit I forgot to put the silencer on. I ran to the closet and went way in the back and hid.  I heard Diamond fighting for her life in that bed. It was the sweetest sound. After about 2 minutes I heard someone come into the room screaming for a Diamond to wake up. It was a female voice so I automatically that it was Audrey. Damn she would be a hero the day I wanted to be a villain. I chuckled at my inside joke. When I heard her going downstairs, I was right behind them hoping that she didn't notice me. Audrey put Diamond down in the middle of the floor and called an ambulance. I snuck to the hallway closet and hid inside. I was giggling as I watched Audrey try to check for a pulse. Soon after the paramedics was there to get Diamond. I smacked my teeth because too many people were getting in my way. After they were gone, I hijacked my ass out of there. I ran to the getaway car and hopped inside.

" I assume she is dead right?" My boyfriend asked.

" I do not know, I shot her in the chest at close range", I said.

He looked at me and rolled his eyes. I I adjusted myself in my seat and faced forward. I knew what was coming next and I was prepared.

"WHAP!"
He slapped me so hard that blood flew out of my mouth and landed on the passenger's window. I grimaced in pain and wipe my mouth with the back of my hoodie sleeve. The tears were burning to come out of my eyes but I held on to them for the life of me. He just stared at me after he hit me like a damn punching bag. He started the car and pull it off to our destination.

" When we get to this Hospital she better be pronounced dead or you will finish the job here or I can finish you, your choice."

I just nodded my head like the obedient woman he wanted me to be. Once we got to the hospital, I immediately spotted Jordan and Audrey in the waiting room. We decided to go another way. We went through the back of the hospital and luckily there was a room with scrubs in there. Of course, we got dressed and headed down the hall to find Diamond. As we were walking down the hallway someone grabbed my arm .

" Can you go check on a Mrs Banks in room 707, we are short-staffed in here tonight and we need all the help we can get, seeing that you have on red scrubs, you are supposed to be on the third floor but can you please help us before you start your shift?"

Little did she know, she just saved me from the ass whooping of my life. I quickly nodded my head and said "sure." She gave me a clipboard and I happily went to find her room with this niggaa still behind me. I knew she wasn't dead due to the fact that they wanted me to check on her so this gave me the perfect opportunity to a fuck some shit up. As we entered the room, Diamond was asleep and hooked up to all kinds of machines. I didn't waste any time unplugging everything in sight. I had told my boyfriend to unplug everything on the right side of the bed but his dumbass walked out so fast after I unplugged everything. I wasted no time walking behind him because the machine was not going off. At least the bitch flatlined and no one was coming because I was supposed to be in there. I smiled and continued to the back of the hospital to return her charts. We left the hospital and my boyfriend went to an open alley and blew my back out with that dope dick.