Interview

Hey guys!  Ravin_Raven sent me an interview and we each posted half of it.  Check out her story Psychobabble https://www.wattpad.com/358867429-psychobabble-half-of-the-interview-with to read the rest of the questions.  It was a lot of fun because I enjoy talking about myself way too much xD  There may be spoilers for anyone who hasn't read Chapter 25 of BIABB in the part that Ravin_Raven posted, so beware of that.

What is your favorite questline?

I love everything to do with the Thieves' Guild, so that was probably my favorite questline. I also enjoyed the part in the College of Winterhold's questline where you go through Labyrinthian and follow the shadows of the mages as they tried to make it through.

How long have you been writing in general?

The instant I finished Christopher Paolini's Eragon at around age 10 I was convinced I was going to grow up to become an author. I sat down and wrote an absolutely abysmal story about dinosaurs that I still have, actually. What was interesting was that even then, I /knew/ that writing was awful and nothing like what I had read in Eragon, but I didn't care because I knew I would get better. Around age... 14, I think? I handwrote about 100 pages of a book called Dragon Savior, but I decided the plot was weak and discontinued it. Then, five years ago, I started Shadow Hunter, the first book I ever posted on Wattpad. That one is sitting in quarantine somewhere on my computer as a reminder of how far I've come since.

What genres are you most interested in?

I primarily both read and write fantasy/adventure, but I also enjoy reading sci-fi and mysteries. My writing style makes it nearly impossible for me to write mysteries because I rarely plan out much of a book before writing it, but maybe I'll dabble in sci-fi at some point. Historical fiction like Naomi Novik's Temeraire series is also pretty awesome.

If you could become your character and live in Skyrim like NCPs do, would you?

In all honesty, yes, I would. I doubt I'd ever leave the safety of a city, knowing what's out there (chaurus, frostbite spiders, even skeevers, no thanks), but I would absolutely live in Skyrim if I could.

Would you be willing to collaborate with another author on a story?

I've actually come very close to doing that before. Solienna, AudaciousAuthoress, and I set up a Google Drive thingy with character analyses, plot ideas, random and extremely stupid and pointless conversations (figures), and dialogue practices designed to make a crossover containing all our characters possible, but the idea never came to fruition. Writing a story with another person is hard! I tried it again with Wolfheart77, a friend of mine in real life, but we didn't do much better. Even so, if I had the time and knew the other author and their writing style well, I'd probably be down to give it a try.

Lastly, what's your favorite Skyrim story on here and why?

I mentioned a story called "Watch Your Pockets" in the first question. Even though it was removed three to four years ago and I doubt anyone remembers it, that story was my biggest inspiration to start writing Skyrim fanfics and the only reason I made a Wattpad account at all. My favorite current story would probably have to be Mage by AudaciousAuthoress, although The Skyrim Pirates comes up a close second.