Author's Note

*looks out at the crowd*

Oh my goodness... oh my goodness! OH MY GOODNESS! so many people.... asking for more? I thought I- *reads over* nope, I didn't finish yet. Hmm... okay!

*bows*

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN! I AM- *lowers voice, coughs* sorry. Ladies and gentlemen, I'm sorry for the time that has passed and the lack of progress. I have had problems writing and also have been having Life *gestures to evil being to my left* handcuff me to a bunch of other obligations. It's horrible. *flexes fingers* But look who's back! Dancing phalanges ready to hit every key to make beautiful things for you! Oh, and did I mention I have an idea what to write now on a billion *silently regretting this* other fanfic and general fiction ideas.

So if I get busy and only post on one fanfic or another kind of story, support and don't hate me! *preps glass barrier for rotten tomatoes*

Also, I miss you all so much, thank you so much for the support. I would have to give you all special thanks.

Oh! And here's a fun thing: I'm looking for people who would like to be characters in fanfics with me. If you read Half Blood Night Club then you know I invoke the wrath of others in my stories. Or involve them in my stories, in most cases.

So hit me up on Private Message if your interested!

*looks at watch* Oh stats! I got to get ready for the next "Act" *cough cough "Chapter" wheeze* I'll see you in just a bit! Hope to hear from all of you soon!

*drops through a trap door*