epilogue

Their world has been destroyed by the gods, rid of pests that no longer worshipped them. No more blue seas and warm golden skies. Only rubble and decimation remained. Everything was quiet. All because of love. It was the cause of their destruction.

•••

THE PRINCE OF DARKNESS
Proud. Blind to all the worldly happenings. The ruler of the underworld whose heart was black as coal, who bled ichor and devoured souls. The earth shook with the mere mention of his name, shadows consumed every inch of light in his path but he lost control. He lost the chance to be with her because he craved power more than anything.

HER A.K.A THE HARBRINGER OF DEATH
Devoted. Merciless killer. She sold her soul in order to save a mortal who betrayed her. With a compassionate heart, she resented taking an innocent life - she killed for her freedom. Little did she know that she would fall in love with her victim and destroy everything in existence.

HIM A.K.A THE MORTAL
Passionate. Mortality was his weakness. The gods were displeased with the actions of all mortals and manipulated him for the beginning of the end. Death was his punishment for falling in love. He was later saved by the angels and reunited with her only to find out that it was the end.

•••

The gods succeeded with their plan. They can now rebuild and pattern humanity after their selfish desires with humans they can control at their own will. With their profecies of lost hope and false justice, the gods mask true freedom with control. But in the midst of obedience lies a pocket of resistance. There will always be justice and hope and freedom and love. And there will always be a beacon of light in the midst of darkness.