Prologue

"In a world where soulmates beat with the same heart, is there faith for an irregular?"

                                                                                                 ♥

When a bubbly teenage girl finds out she has an irregular heartbeat in a world where your heart is your only way to find a soulmate, her dreams of love come crashing down. With only a 0.9% chance of finding her soulmate, what will she do?

The town shy boy faces the exact same problem, but he never wanted a soulmate anyway. That's just one more person to betray his trust after he opens up.

                                                                                                 ♥

So this is my new story, I've had this idea in the notes on my phone since the day after Christmas, but as you may know my laptop has been broken so I just got a new one today and the first thing I did was go on Wattpad.

I'm super excited for this story! Just a quick note, this story will all be written in advance and I'm thinking of doing a posting schedule so I don't forget and then get bored of a story. Gotta keep things fresh, ya know?

This story will also be in 3rd person as of right now, it may change in the future. If it does change I will edit the story so it's all in one type of view point not just randomly changing to 1st person.

I hope you all enjoy it!

Read. Comment. Vote. Enjoy.

~Damn Sam

                                                                                                 ♥