Chapter 11

As the weeks went on, the leaves changed colors, the weather grew colder, and Emmalee and Brennan were still going strong. Emmalee still helped Brennan with English class, and Brennan still helped Emmalee with math class.

Meanwhile keeping their relationship strong.

Currently, they were cuddled up on the couch, Emmalee asleep on Brennan's chest, as the movie they were once watching played in the background.

Brennan was admiring Emmalee's features, his eyes grazing over her delicate face. Tracing from her soft hairline to her long eyelashes, from her high cheekbones to her slightly crooked button nose.

Brennan brought his hand up to gently traces her luscious lips. How he loved her lips.

So soft and pink, he just couldn't get enough kisses from her. Enough hugs from her. Enough love from her.

He's falling, and he's falling fast and hard.

In fact, he might have already fallen, fallen so far he hasn't even realized it.

But he might figure out soon.

And soon it will be.

                                                                                              ♥

He realized it.

On their three month anniversary.

He realized he loved her.

So he told her, and she said it back.

She realized she loved him, long before he said he loved her.

But she was scared, she knew about all of his doubts, all of his insecurities, and all of his fears.

She knew he was scared of soulmates, and frankly, she was scared too. Scared his fear would get the better of him and he would run away.

But a lingering thought constantly pulled at her brain. The thought of his eyes when he looked at her, when his eyes turned more green then hazel, and a smile tugged at the corner of his lips. How he messes with his overgrown hair when he's nervous or anxious.

But she waited. She waited to tell him until he told her.

So she would know that he was feeling the same way.

And he was. And she was.

And together, they found each other.

Even though fate wasn't on their side at first, it certainly is now.

And it'll stay that way.

For as long as they live.

The End.

                                                                                               ♥

And that's a wrap.

I didn't know how to continue on with the story, so I figured I'd just finish it off.

I hope you all enjoyed, and I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while I've just had massive writers block. Even this mediocre chapter was super difficult to write.

Feel free to make up your own endings if you don't like this one, and I'd love to read what you come up with if you want to send it to me.

Read. Comment. Vote. Enjoy.

~Damn Sam ♥