Two-M-shift

Ok this is probably the only thing you can get on M-shifting for avians so here we go!

Do I have to M-shift?
YES! If you don't shifting will not work...

Firstly, you have to have an bird or insect you base your F-shift off of. I consider the F-shift apart of the M-shift and that will be the very last thing on the chapter.

Mine is the hummingbird, I mostly worked on aerodynamics in my research but I know everything there is to know about these birds. Hummingbirds communicate with one another by making visual displays. Males sometimes raise the feathers bordering the gorget and toss their heads from side to side, while uttering shrill sounds. Females and young are more likely to do perched displays in which they spread their tail feathers to show the white tips.

This made me make my avian side very superficial and care about vanity. I used to wear DECORA! Now I wear Korean based fashions. I now wear lots of makeup and style my hair. I also started drinking highly diluted sugar water. I also add some edible flowers to the drink.

I also get very excited when I see birds

I also get very excited when I see birds. I talk to them as if they're people. But, like hummingbirds my avian side is not what she seems. I gave her a yangire like personality since hummingbirds are very territorial. A yangire is basically cute in appearance (I wear doll-like makeup and circle lenses) and cute in personality but can snap. I "snap" when people hover over me,when I feel like it,when people touch/get too close to me. But unless Im in real danger I would never do the things I say. This is a very fun "back off" method.

AND I THOUGHT OF THIS AFTER LOOKING AT ONE WEBSITE! I have a lot more to my m-shift but that would be too hard/long to explain

YOU CANNOT TAKE BREAKS OFF OF THE M-SHIFT. Once you begin, shifting is your life now, dedication is key.

Take a piece of looseleaf (or just regular paper.) and
write down "Hair Color, wing Color, Eye Color, Skin Color, wing length, bird/bug type." This is your
physical appearance, what you are going to focus on when you Physical Shift.  For example, it will look
something like this:
Hair color:
Wing color:
Eye color:
Skin color:
Wing length:
Bird/bug type: