Will Byers

Authors note
This is my first story so don't get mad if the story is bad.
-ST4life

Will's POV

I woke up sweaty, surrounded by long dark plants. There was dust in the air, more visible then normal. I was cold and it was dark. I suddenly realized where I was. I got up, scared of out of my mind. I heard a loud screech, it was coming from behind me. I started running and running. I could't stop... until I did. I could't move, I looked behind me there was nothing there. It was dead silent, I felt the presence of something behind me. I turned around and heard a loud screech directed towards me, it was the Demegorgan. It grabbed me and everything went blank. I woke up, again. I was all sweaty and started screaming. My mom came rushing in with a worried face. My mom comforted me as I started crying. I tried but couldn't go back to sleep.

Mikes POV (the next day)

On the bike ride to school, Will seemed a little off. O know he just came Bach from the upside down but still.
"Hey Will," I asked him, "Are you ok, you seem a bit off?" I asked with some concern.
"I'm fine, trust me." He said back.
I ignored that and just went on.

Time skip- lunch

Mikes POV

Will seemed off again, but this time more. I asked Will if he was ok again, he said that his stomach get a little.
"My stomach gets a little but it's nothing serious, in fine. I didn't believe him.

Mike POV

I got worried that Mike and the guys would find out about my secret. I could let them know.

Hey guys, please tell me if you liked it, it would mean a lot.
Bye