Symptoms

1 month later

Wills POV

I'm getting really scared, I've been having stomach aches everyday for the past month. It always happens during lunch. I know it's because of the slugs but I don't know what will happen to me.
"Will!" Mike yelled at the top of his lungs. I got scared and yelled. I guess I was to deep in my trail of thoughts.

Mikes POV

I've been worried about Will. He keeps on zoning out, and he seems so uncomfortable during lunch. He was acting weird the first month he got back but now he's even weirder. I'm worried for Will.
"Will, I know you keep on saying you're fine whenever I ask this, but is something wrong? I mean, you keep on zoning out and you've been going to the bathroom a lot. You've been really uncomfortable at lunch, please just be honest with me. Are you ok?"
Dustin and Lucas just stared at me in awe, as if I insulted their queen.
"I'm fine, I promise Mike. I'm not lying to you." Will softly said, replying to Mike.
"Whatever you say, Will."

Wills POV

I'm really nervous, Mike us in to me. Dustin and Lucas seem like their not, so that's good. I know everything is not fine and it just keeps getting worse but I don't want them to deal with this. I'm forced to have this happen to me hit the rest of my life.

Time skip-recess

Wills POV

I go to the bathroom and check if anyone is around. I see no one and head to the sink. I start to cough up a slug, but this time two come out. I freak out in my mind. Then I start to see a glimpse of the upside down. I wash down the slugs and leave the bathroom.

Troys POV

After Will left, me and James jump of the bathroom toilets. We didn't know what happened but we heard coughing. We know it was Will though, I could tell by his voice. James didn't but I did so I told him. I hope he's okay. I wish I never bullied him about being queer. I'm such a hypocrite. I wish I could be with him.

Time skip - lunch

Wills POV

I get my food from the cafeteria and start walking to my friends, Mike, Dustin and Lucas. I start to notice that everyone in the cafeteria starts looking at me, but I keep on walking.
"W-will" Mike says as if he's scared of some thing.

Dustin's POV (just to mix it up)

I look at Will when he starts waking towards us in the cafeteria. I see that everyone is Atari g at him so I take a closer look, I gasp in awe.

Lucas' POV (like I said, I'm just mixing it up)

"Oh shit" I said under my breath.