Asleep

Wills POV

I felt something hit me and I fell to the flour. When I tried to get up, I started coughing up slugs and something black. It looked that blood but I couldn't tell. There were so many slugs. I just kept on coughing them up. Then I suddenly fell collapsed, becoming unconscious.

Mikes POV

When the lights touched Will he fell. I was so confused with what was happening I couldn't say anything. I just stared at him, looking confused.
"Will?" Lucas softly, but with concern said. I didn't expect what would happen next. He started coughing up slugs. I've never seen that type of slug before though, they looked dead almost. Then, a black substance cane out of his mouth. I couldn't tell what it was at all. There were so many slugs on the ground. And the thing is, they were still alive. They were moving around the cafeteria floor. Will couldn't stop coughing GUI slugs. He suddenly collapsed but the slugs started crawling out of his mouth. I decided to look around at everyone, everyone had the same expression on their facing as I did. Except for Troy. It seemed like he new what was happening. Everyone stared at Will for a good 10 minutes. The lunch bell rung, but no one moved. After about another 10 minutes, the teachers barged into the cafeteria demanding the answer as to why there were no students in their classrooms. The first teacher to walk in was Mr. Clarke.
"I demand to know why their are n-"
Mr. Clarke stared at Wills body in shock. "Is-is that Will " he asked the students in a scared manner. He looked at me, Dustin and Lucas. "What happened!?"

Wills POV

I wake up in the school, but it's different. It's dark, cold and there's more dust than usual in the air. I then realized I'm in the upside down. I start to have another realization. I can communicate to my friends through the lights. The bad thing is that, u can't get up. I try to move but I'm just in so much pain. I start to get tired and almost fall asleep. The sound Mr. Clarke's worried voice wakes me up. I can hear him, just like my mom. He starts getting quieter though, making me even more sleepy. I start to fall asleep.

Dustin's POV

I quickly answered his question.
"You see, we don't know but we do know."
"And what's that supposed to mean?" Mr. Clarke said back. "I'm calling the police!"
"You can't do do that!" Lucas yelled to Mr. Clarke.
"Why not!"
"You just can't!"
"Hopper can help us." Mike chimed in.
"Mikes right, Lucas." Dustin replied.

Time skip- 10 minutes later

Mikes POV

The police arrive and immediately run into the cafeteria. The students were excused to class but Mike, Lucas and Dustin had to stay. Hopper ran to the Will, and yelled at the boys to tell him what happened. They did so very quickly. (I don't want to re-explain everything. I'm lazy)
"Look at his hand!" Hopper exclaimed, pointed to Wills hand. His hand turned into a demegorgan one. Hopper picked it up gently to be surprised by Will waking up in a gasp.