DANGER

(so hi its me your writer this was written by the lovely and amazing featherxclaw and just typed up by me sooo here ya go also it is way way longer than the other updates and most likely better because I suck at writing lets face it is in 3 person pov buuutt anyway here is the chapter)

when Isabella opened her eyes found that it was morning -maybe mid afternoon possibly. she couldn't really tell. she almost forgot where she was until ;discovering her dead parents, running away from danger only to run into a boy instead and taking refuge with her new companion in an empty grocery store. she looked to see no other than Jhonson curled up on the floor across her, sleeping soundly. Isabella couldn't imagine how he could sleep after everything that had happened so far. she had barely gotten any sleep at all last night- not when her thoughts consumed her, eating at her like that bitter who had eaten the lady.... she tried to shake the image out of her mind as she got up and stretched out her sore body. her stomach growled indicating she was hungry so she dug a can out of her backpack she had brought and let out an irritated sigh when she remembered she couldn't open the can with out a can opener. it's not like the first thought she had after finding her mother and father dead .( ok this is not part of this but whose first thought would be to grab a can opener)

she pushed that thought out of her mind and fished her camo pocket knife to attempt to open the stupid can with the blade. when she finally managed to pry the lid of the (still stupid ) can, jhonson stirred and his eyes fluttered open to see Isabella

"hey."

he mumbled smiling halfheartedly. his spikey brown hair looked damp from sweat and for the first time Isabella notice what he was wearing a black leather jacket with a plain grey t shirt beneath. suddently the boy's style and appearance hit her like a blow to the back of the head. She 'did' know this boy ! he was Jhonson..... Jhonson Carlton whom was in 8th grade with her. he was a total bad boy. he always got into trouble by getting into fights with other kids and breaking the rules. he was a total rebel. how had she not noticed before?

"What are you staring at me like that?"

his voice broke her from her thoughts. Isabella just shrugged

"Oh , nothing."

she said. she dug a peach out of the can with her fingers and took a bite of it, feeling it explode across her tongue. she swallowed and reached for her backpack to put her knife back in . she glanced at Jhonson wondering how out of anyone else in the entire world she had manneged to get stuck with him.

(so this isn't done just my brother don't know my password so he factory resetted it so I had to write this again so I will finish tomorrow buh-byeeeee)

(hello so ya know how people forget stuff i kinda forgot about the 2nd part and again it is by the lovely featherxclaw37)

"what are we gonna do?" she asked aloud. the question had been on her mind since she and johnson had arrived at the grocery store. a question that she could not find herself to answer no matter how hard she tried. Johnson stood up and ran a hand through his hair,flattening it to his head. "maybe we should go. look for some help," he suggested and isabella nodded silently. it was the only thing should could do if she spoke she was afraid she would burst into tears. hope filled her chest just for a moment at the thought of help, finding more survivors. besides Johnson and her couldn't be the only last two people on earth, could they?
she tried not to think like that