reno

Reno couldn't prevent the trembling in his fingers. He was scared. Really scared. This person, this terrorist, knew stuff about Reno. He/she knew things that Reno wasn't sure of himself.

Reno stared at his last message to the unknown sender who'd been bothering him for months.

Reno: i will. soon. you can count on it.

The second he had sent the message, knots had twisted in Reno's stomach. He couldn't promise anything. He couldn't talk to his parents about this person. He couldn't talk to them about anything, really. His father was always away, and his mother was too drugged up to form a coherent sentence.

The fact that there were others going through the same thing....it made him feel slightly better. Reno forced himself to peek out the window once more. The projection was gone, but the burning shame was not.

Now everyone could see. Who he really was. Who he was with. Everyone would know that it wasn't a girl he was with.

It was Eli.

A/N: was it really a surprise? hehe. How many of you knew? I think part one might be coming to a close soon, and part two will be introduced. What are your theories about the unknown sender? Love you all. Continue to vote and comment. It makes my day!

-xArcadiax