reno: the conclusion

TEEN MURDER IN SMALL TOWN
~~~~
March 28th, 2016

Small town teen Reno Valedez was found dead in his home on March 27th, 2016 on Friday night. Before his untimely death, Reno was the star football player of the beloved Hawks team.

In addition to being the biggest star on the team, Reno was also an active member in the Everyday Angels Club, an anti-bullying association focused on bettering the community through unity. Reno was often seen volunteering at homeless shelters, and he always had a smile on his face.

"He was such a bright student," claims English teacher Brooke Major, who had been a friend of the Valdez family for years. "Always ready to learn."

Previously, rumors questioning Valdez's sexuality came to light during his final months. It has not been confirmed whether or not the allegations were true, as his boyfriend, Eli Booker, has been unavailable for questioning at this time.

The body of Valdez was found by his mother, Sonya Valdez, at 9:45 pm in the teen's bedroom. He was found with a gunshot wound to the head. The murder weapon has yet to come up, but police are questioning the nature of this case.

"We are currently investigating the circumstances surrounding this tragedy," said police chief David Puckett. "We have yet to rule it as a murder, and we have considered suicide."

The police are also looking into the collection of drugs found on the night of Reno's murder. It was hidden underneath his bed, in an old box he kept well hidden by miscellaneous items. The police have not yet identified the people who coerced Reno into selling their product, but are thoroughly looking into it.

The family of the late teen have not yet spoken out, though the media is eager to get ahold of them.

A small memorial will be held at the local high school to honor the football star and his valuable contributions to the community. The memorial is scheduled for April 1st, 2016, only a few weeks after the official funeral.

Reno Valdez may be gone from our lives, but he is not gone from our hearts.

A/N: whew! it's the end of Part One! Part Two will be coming soon, and I'm very excited. What did you think of the ending? Votes and comments are always appreciated!