✿O N E✿

Jeon Jungkook hates waiting at backstage, honestly. He's cranky now.

It's humid, small space for the air to circulate, smells like sweat, and have to stay at close contact of many unknown people (some are his friends but he's too cranky). They all always waited at the corner or near the wall before they come up to to stage, they don't want to get in people's lane or bumping into anyone.

"It's hot in here..." Jungkook heard a grumble and a sigh came after, only to notice that it was his hyung, Min Yoongi. ( Yes his boyfriend too I forgot to established that Jungkook, thank you )

Jungkook watches Yoongi's movement, his slim fingers tugging his shirt's collar neck repeatedly, exposing his milky skin neck a little, just to let some air in. He slightly panting, sweats dripping from his dark damp fringe, flowing down to his jawline. His cheeks dusted in red, his half-lidded eyes flutters slowly.

"Hyung are you okay?" Jungkook leans closer towards the elder, his voice hints concern. The elder one lightly smiles, "It's just hot in here, I'm fine Jungkookie" and pats the younger one's cheek lightly. "It's not just hot in here hyung, it smells bad."

Jungkook groans, resting his forehead on Yoongi's head. "I don't know, I'm used to sweat smells. I mean, what do you expect from a dorm with seven men in it?" "I'm still not used to it." Jungkook complains and Yoongi just chuckled, rolling his eyes.

Jungkook then started to twirls his head a bit, just so his nose rested in Yoongi's soft raven colored locks. Jungkook loves Yoongi's scent, it's his favorite. Fruits (not artificial because Jungkook knows Yoongi doesn't like it) and soap. Yoongi also smells like citrus.

Jungkook leans more towards the clueless elder, one of his hands moves over, fingers tracing up from Yoongi's arms to his back. Yoongi blinks and lick his lips nervously in result. He lightly tugs the smaller male closer to him, and Yoongi did because, well, he doesn't care much now because this is normal.

Jungkook trails his nose from Yoongi's soft, soft hair to the side of his hairlines, his cheeks which is slowly tinted in pink, his jawline, and finally the nape of his neck. Yoongi tightly grips Jungkook's arm, bicep to be exact, as a warning because they're still in public.

"S-Stop it kid...!" He hisses under his breath, and the boy just chuckles, as he sunk his face at the crook of Yoongi's neck, sniffing more of his scent.

"Mm, hyung I'm just smelling your scent, that's all" "Why the fuck would you???" Yoongi asks in confusion, flinching when Jungkook sighs in content, his warm breath hitting his skin.

"Because you, Yoongi, smells nice, I love your scent." The younger one mutters in amusement, taking in more of Yoongi's scent as it was seductive and intoxicating, to Jungkook that is. Yoongi swears he's red right now. "Come on guys we're next!" They both heard Namjoon calls.

"Okay hyung!" Jungkook lifts his head up, swiftly turns and grin ever so wide in satisfaction. "Y-Yeah" Yoongi nodded curtly, his palm rubbing his neck awkwardly and winces when he remembered what Jungkook did.

Jeon Jungkook is happy meanwhile Min Yoongi is troubled.

...

YoonKook gives my heart goes not-okay and suffering due to feels.

also *coughs* hints of *coughs* lemon *coughs* going on.