✿ T h r e e ✿

WARNING ⚠ :

Contains mild??? explicit shit if you can handle it you can scroll slowly, if you don't then scroll pass it LOL

.

Min Yoongi wake up feeling nauseous today.

In fact, it didn't feel like sleeping at all. It's like he only closes his eyes for about few hours just enough when his alarm goes off.

He's tripled the cranky mood today due to another reason. He won't admit it, he won't say it, but the fact is, it's true, very true.

"Yoongi-hyung how was your sleep?" Taehyung asks him brightly, with a yawn follows as he rubs his eyes. Yoongi sees another smaller figure following his back, of course, it's Jimin.

It's so not obvious they just sleep in one bed. No it's not obvious the fact that Taehyung and Jimin both smell like baby powder. The fact that Jimin is wearing Taehyung's sweater which is too big on him.

It's not obvious at all.

"My sleep? Fucking great, I close my eyes, and open it and that's it. Good shit." Yoongi replies, pressing his annoyed tone a little bit deeper, making the others turned towards Yoongi in alert. Yes now they noted that Yoongi is crankier than before.

"Ah is it about Jungkook?" Taehyung whispered to Jimin and the boy, with his tousled hair and sleepy eyes, nodding.

"He didn't came home last night, you know for our music award's special choreography?" "Oh? It's just a choreography though?" Taehyung questions at the end of his sentence."It's Jungkook, you know how perfectionist he can be" Jimin continues on.

"I totally didn't hear you guys talking about, definitely." Yoongi grumbles as he turns the milk bottle's cap open in his tightening grip, sending glares. They both quickly zips their mouth and slowly slips away from the scene.

Yes, Yoongi misses Jungkook. It's just a night for them, but it's different to Yoongi. He complains a lot how he is annoyed Jungkook taking over his bed constantly, or it's too hot for them to sleep close, but Jungkook knows better.

Them sleeping in one bed, everyday, cuddling, Yoongi resting his ear close to Jungkook's chest just so he could hear his heart beating as if it is a lullaby,  Jungkook's finger threading with Yoongi's soft locks, Jungkook's singing before he's sleeping, Jungkook kissing his forehead along with his smile as a good night.

It all began with Jungkook. Stupid Jungkook, Yoongi thought.

Honestly, he's just sad that he couldn't wake up next to Jungkook's bare face, with his clueless, spaced out expression and mumbling unknown words that Yoongi able to form it as a good morning.

"I'm going back to bed." "But we're all going out for--" "I said," Yoongi turns, his closed, tired eyes fluttered open, sending death glare at poor Jung Hoseok.

"...that I'm going back to bed. Am I not clear?" "Y-Yes hyung, uh bye then!" Hoseok giggles nervously and they all left the dorm altogether.

They planned for a group breakfast and going for a few hours walk after, but Yoongi is not in the mood today. Instead, he goes back to the bed he shared with Jungkook, sighing in content. "Great, it's quiet now" He mutters against the pillow.

Jungkook's scent whiffs in the air from the bed he plopped himself onto. He loves Jungkook's scent, which, in fact, he will never admit it infront of Jungkook. He loves his smell that's like fresh from the laundry, a hint of milk, soap, baby powder, and non-artificial rose scent.

Yoongi hums softly, and when his eyes look down, he quickly coughs. "Shit."

•••⚠•••

"Mmn...!" Yoongi's moan muffled in Jungkook's pillow, as he tries to strain it by biting it down, his hand pumping up and down his length repeatedly.

Yoongi turns over to his right side, facing the closed with curtains window, his blurry, half-lidded eyes flutters slowly, his eyelashes sticking on his wet cheeks, his damp dark fringe covering half of his view as he softly panting in desperation.

He, now wearing one of Jungkook's white t-shirts, tugging it closer to his nose to sniff, as it is the undeniably good fucking scent that turned Yoongi on out of the blue, conquering his mind, making him senseless and only think about Jeon Jungkook, Jeon Jungkook and only Jeon Jungkook.

He even imagined Jungkook was there, palming his crotch from behind, constantly throwing deep, low, chuckle near his ear that sends Yoongi shivering as if they are at the goddamn North Pole.

His warm, minty breath hitting his pale and sweaty skin, biting and sucking the skin all over his shoulders and neck, leaving trails of bruised marks, occasionally brushing his fingers on Yoongi's erect, ever so pink nipples that makes Yoongi whimpering for more.

"Do you like that baby boy? Do you want it more?"

Yoongi swears that the voice is only the back of his memory, imprinted deeply because it feels too real to Yoongi that he even trembles and nodding. He curls into a prawn-like position, releasing, what he expect, the last of it, and he panted in satisfaction.

Well not satisfaction because Jungkook isn't there but it was okay enough for Yoongi. "Yoongi? What are you--oh" Yoongi's eyes flew open and wide like saucers when he recognize the voice. No this wasn't a part of his memory.

It's the real Jeon fucking Jungkook.

"J-Jungkook I'm--" He turned, sloppily pulling his boxers and sweatpants up, his face is in complete shock and panicking, but only to be stopped by Jungkook's hand over his.

"You couldn't wait for me? You're a bad baby boy for not listening to me."

Shit.

"What do you have to say about yourself? Hm?" "I-I am sorry, daddy" "That's fine baby, make daddy happy by being a good, obey, baby boy okay?" "Y-Yes daddy! I-I will beg too, daddy."

.....

Pet name and praise kink should get more attention

excuse me while im reflecting myself at how bad the sexy moment was maDe