❀T W O❀

Kim Taehyung is confused while waiting at the backstage.

He's confused the fact that the stage is super big, the seat for audiences are extravagant but this small, cramped room for them to relax before performing is totally not what he expected.

But he didn't mind that much, the fact that he's more confused that the said issue, is why does Yoongi blushing at Jungkook.

He, not once in his life, okay that's a lie but he saw him blushing before but that's when it's Kumamon, saw Min Yoongi blushing because of someone.

"Hey Chimchim" Taehyung tugs his best friend, his everything, his beloved, (Yes okay, Taehyung is exaggerating we get that he's your boyfriend for God's sake) Park Jimin.

The silver haired male turned around with a low hum, his eyebrows raised in question as a small smile etches on his lips. "Yeah?" "Try looking at Yoongi-hyung, something is not right" The blonde one pointed at his back, but hiding it just so they couldn't see it, just enough for Jimin.

"Wait let me--" Taehyung tried to move over for a little space to Jimin to peek, but his back bumping to the backstage's staffs rushing by and he quickly mutters a string of apologies. "Uh well I'm too big, it's taking up the hall's space"

"Oh wait let me--" Jimin tilted his head to his side, along with his body, but only to get bumped by other idols passing by. He staggers, but Taehyung quickly grip Jimin's arm to catch him, pulling him back to the side.

"Ah--sorry!" Jimin bows slightly, and pouted at Taehyung. "I can't see them like this...!"

"Wait I know!" Taehyung's eyes glints and mouth agape, which making Jimin tilting his head again, but in confusion. "Uh, what?" "Come closer" Taehyung motions his hand, towards him, indicating Jimin to close the gap between them.

"Okay?" Jimin steps forward, and Taehyung suddenly leans over, making Jimin flustered. "Wait wh-what--" The blonde one just rested his chin on the silver one's shoulder, slouching for him to see what's going on with the other two.

Jimin lets out a "Ah" in i-get-it-now tone. "Can you see it?" Taehyung questions, slightly turning his head on Jimin's shoulders, facing his neck, and Jimin shivers in shock, Taehyung's breath just tingles his skin.

"N-Not quite, can you slouch more?" "No my back hurts!" Taehyung whines and Jimin nodded, patting his back. "Wait what if--" "What? What?" Taehyung frowns when he didn't get a reply back, instead he feels warmth across his exposed neck, it's Jimin's arm hugging him.

"If we hug, I can see them!" "How does that function???" "Your body slouches more if you hug me back!" "Ohhh, okay then"

The younger one nodded, his arms slowly wraps around the elder one, hugging his small figure in reply. "Is it working?" "Yeah! And wait--Yoongi-hyung is blushing???" Taehyung heard Jimin gasps in surprise.

"I know!" Taehyung gigged in excitement, receiving some confused looks by his other three hyungs, but they know better so they continued back to whatever they're talking. This is really normal for Taehyung and Jimin hugging out of the blue. It's very them.

"What are they doing right now?" He questions, Jimin rested his chin on the back of Taehyung's broad shoulder, he could feel the small weight sinking in. "Hugging, that's it"

Taehyung heard that, clearly, but he pays no mind to it. He noticed that he finally got to get this close to Jimin, it's been a couple of days they didn't hug due to busy schedules. He missed Jimin's warmth, most of all his scent.

Jimin smells like the scented candle he loves so much, Taehyung he even bought him a pack every week which leading Jimin to scold him for spending money and crying because he feels conflicted and touched to the smallest gestures Taehyung does.

He smells like the grassland scented candle, a bit of earth, a bit of nature, a bit of flowery scent. Jimin also picks up Taehyung's baby powder smell, he loves it unconditionally.

"T-Tae?" Jimin calls with a soft, low tone that feels good to Taehyung's ear, as if angel graces his ears. "Hm?" He hums in reply, his nose nuzzles close to Jimin's neck and Jimin almost, almost, whimpers due to it. "Stop sniffing" "But I love your scent"

Taehyung pouted, slowly ascending from his neck and close to Jimin's ear, chuckling when Jimin trembles as his grip on Taehyung's blazer is tightening. He shortly lets out an air, making Jimin feels chills from his spine to his every part of his body, and Taehyung kisses his ear ever so quickly.

Jimin yelps in surprise.

"Let's go we're next!" Taehyung sent Jimin his signature box smile, Jimin just nodded in reply as his head is fully facing down due to embarrassment.

•••••

I'm enjoying this sOomuch H
Taehyung is a tease yes