one

please be aware that you have to have read the description before reading ahead. it contains the beginning of the story and it doesn't really make sense without it. okay i'm gone.

Dark's POV

I threw on a jacket sloppily and ran out the door after him. I shouted his name over and over trying to find him. But I couldn't. I started to slow down, running in the rainstorm proving to not be the best idea.

"I screwed up.." I mumble to myself, tears welling up. I couldn't tell if they were tear or if they were the heavy rain drops that were falling. I needed to find him. I decided to call my girlfriend.

After a few rings, she picked up. "Hello?"

"Hey, Amy.. Can you help me find Anti?"

okay so just listen for a sec. i put amy there just cuz i cant think of any dark like names for him, ok? alright, back to this.

"Woah Dark, are you okay? You sound super upset.."

"I.. I am it's just.. I need to find him. Will you please help me?"

"Of course. I'll be at your place in 10."

"Thanks, babe. Love ya." For some reason it didn't feel right saying that.. It hasn't been for a while..

"Love you, too." She had no problem, I did. What the hell, world.

I started running again, trying to find my way to his house in the dark and cloudy night. I need to apologize. I eventually find his place, running to the door and practically banging on his door.

"Anti?? Please open up! I'm so sorry! I didn't want you to leave! I don't hate you! Please! I need my best friend!" I kept trying to open the door, kept banging on the door, kept pleading to nothing.

I know his parents weren't here, they were visiting his older brother. He told me. He tells me everything. Well, not his problems, but everything else.

My knocking began to slow and weaken, my hand hurting from knocking for so long and so hard. "Please.." I said weakly.

I wasn't going to give up this easy. I started ramming myself into the door. After a bit, I knocked the door down. I rubbed the arm I was ramming the door with, looking around the dark, empty house.

"Anti..?" The house echoed. In the dark I could see papers and books and furniture out of place and everywhere on the floor. Some of the papers were stained with blood. Wet blood. None of it was dry. There was also a somewhat bloody knife on the floor, making my welled up tears fall.

"Anti??" I looked around frantically. I needed to see if he was alright. I ran upstairs, going into his room. It was barren, his parents showing the 'love' they had for him.

I lost all my energy from my attempts to find him, having me pass out on his bed into a deep sleep.