three

I squinted my eyes open, sitting up as I remembered my dream.. my memories with Anti.. some of the many times he's always been there for me..

I got up, walking over to the bathroom across the hall from his room. I looked in the mirror, seeing how much of a mess I was. Dried tear streaks, hair half wet and all over the place, I looked half dead..

I quickly washed my face and ran a hand through my messy head of hair. I looked like my brother Mark.. I combed my hair with my hand enough and in a certain way to not look like Mark. I threw on my jacket again, going down the stairs. I looked at my phone which had a billion notifications.

Some from Amy, some from my mom. Amy left messages saying:

Amy 💛: Where are you??

Amy 💛: Dark??

Amy 💛: Dark..

And they were those kinds of messages all throughout the night. I went over to my mom.

Mom ❤️ : Dark?

Mom ❤️ : Amy said you were out looking for Anti? What happened?

And she sent those kinds. She stopped way earlier than Amy, but there were still a lot of them. I kept scrolling through, my eyes widening as I saw some messages from Anti.

Anti 🐢: Hey Dark..

Anti 🐢: I know you probably don't wanna see or hear me right now but I just wanted to tell you something..

Anti 🐢: It's the one thing I've never told you. And I know that seems a little far fetched since we tell each other everything. But..

Anti 🐢: I just wanted to tell you this in case I never get the chance to do so ever again..

Anti 🐢: I'm depressed, I have a butt load of problems, my parents are abusive to me and me alone, the bullies at school would always beat me to a pulp, and I've always been happy when I was around you. You were the only thing keeping me alive and living, the only only reason I was still walking to school everyday. Its because of you.

Anti 🐢: I would do anything to make you smile. Remember that video game I got you for your birthday in fifth grade? I used the money I've been saving up for two years at that point plus getting beaten by my parents for getting the remaining cash I needed. Remember Ally from middle school? I told her how much you liked her and she was flattered so I set up the whole thing so you'd be happy. And those are only two times I'm describing.

Anti 🐢: Now I know that I sound cheesy and crap but it's true. When you yelled at me and told me you hated me, my world just collapsed. Everything we've done together dropped into a pit of nothing, my reason for living disappeared.

Anti 🐢: I'll be honest, I don't wanna go on anymore. And I probably won't. Sorry if I'm being an attention grabber.. I just needed to tell you..

Anti 🐢: Welp, goodbye Dark.. If I had to do it all over again, I wouldn't change a thing. You've made life worth living, and please.. Just forget me. Remember the happiness, not the person behind it.

My eyes were pouring with tears. I couldn't move. I was the reason Anti went on and there I went, yelling at him for a stupid joke that would just barely touch my reputation at school. I got mad over nothing, and look what came of it.