Vukan and Vucaan

The ground opens as a large shadow climbs up and out of the crack. "Mika, this is Vukan and Vucaan." As the figure slowly emerges from the smoke I get to see him clearer. At first I think they are 2 different creatures, but as the smoke slowly clears I see they are 2 heads connected together. They were both majestic in their own way. The head on the right had sky blue eyes and fire at the tips of his ears. The other head had the emerald green eyes of his father with 2 purple earrings. "Vukan, this is Mika." The green eyed head nodded at me. "Vucaan, this is Mika." The blue eyed head smiled at me. "Pleasure to meet you," he said. I grow a little uncomfortable at his smile, but I suppose that I will have to get used to it. "Ignore him, Mika. He's just a flirt," Vukan gives me a warm smile," I hope he won't bother you." "Boys," Cerberus barked," enough! You will be protecting Mika. And no, Vuccan, I know what you want to do, but no, she is your cousin." At this I finally realize why I felt uncomfortable. Oh, great! I have to deal with a perverted flirt until I die!  I think to myself. "Well, Mika, I wish I could stay longer, but I have my job to get back to. I wish you luck." Great! I'm stuck with Sir Pervert and Vukan. At least Vukan isn't near as bad.

Hey everyone! I know 2 chapters posted on the same day! Amazing isn't it? Glad you kept reading! Hope you all like it and I love you lots! ~ WolfHeart