Kaide

Author: @catelynn_rose

Summary:

"You marked me?" His voice nothing but a painful whisper.

"I did." She grinned as his blood streamed down her chin and neck, looking as if she had lost her mind. And in that moment she did.

"Why?" He asked making her chuckle .

"You didn't think I'd let you be happy with her did you?"

The look on his face was pure confusion. He really had no idea what he was in for.

"Let's just say that little mark of mine saved my wolf and I from taking out her competition." She hummed sweetly. "Now I have you to do it for me. My hands and paws will be clean. Yours however...." She shook her head back and forth with a fake frown and his eyes widened.

Now he understood.

Being marked by your mate was a serious thing. While it let other unmated wolves know one was taken by another, it also made them do more savage things. Vile things.

With her mark on Kaide's neck, his wolf would not settle for any other but his mate. Even if he had to kill the one standing in the way of getting her. With or without a pup in her belly, the other she wolf was as good as dead. She had no chance unless she ran away was never seen again taking the unborn child with her.

Status: ongoing

@_scamander

(be free to leave/PM me stories sugestions)