Wild Revenge

Wild Revenge

Author: lost48

Summary:

❝When it comes to you...I don't like to share.❞

-Aldrich Volkov

×××

Xenia Burhams, a fiery she-wolf, the daughter of well known, Alpha Noah, belonging to Howling Jaws Pack lived a relatively normal life.

It isn't until she bumps into some wolves while hunting and is captured by them. That is the first time when she comes face to face with the devilishly infernal Aldrich Volkov, the most feared Alpha of their rival pack, Grave Knight, that her life begins to make sense. And the most important thing is that they turn out to be mates, which turns her life totally upside down.

Aldrich, whose mate is from a rival pack could not accept her as his mate and vice versa.

Despite all the punishments and tortures, she finds herself falling for him. Only fate will decide whether he kills her to complete his wild revenge or protect her from the lies she has been living with for all these years.

Would they be able to resist the mate pull they have between them?

What do you think could have been the reason for their rivalry? Will Xenia be able to kill the only person who has made her feel the sparks and tingles between them, her mate, just because they are enemies? What would she choose, Aldrich or her family?

Status: ongoing

---

_scamander

♡ be free to leave/PM me stories sugestions ♡