The Bite Series

The Bite

Book I

Author: ZeroWineThirty

Summary:

All it took was one bite for her life to change forever. One bite for her to leave one world of chaos for another. One bite for her to overcome her own demons to embrace another type of crazy. Just one bite and she would learn what it was that she was really made of.

Charlotte is on the run from an abusive past to start a new life, turn a new page and begin again. Little does she know that the new life she is about to start, is one that is only supposed to exist only in fairy tales.

What was a minor decision put her in the wrong place at the wrong time; a decision that will be burned into her memory, a decision that forced her to fight for her life, a decision that will turn her into a thing of fairy tales- and it only took one bite.

Status: ongoing

---

The Rise (Book II)

Sequel to The Bite

Summary:

It takes more than a bite.

Charlotte has gone from being a broken human to a strong she-wolf and a damn Thorne, but now she and her mate, Ethan, are standing on the edge of deliverance or doom as they grapple with a revelation that changes everything.

They have to move fast to protect the ones they love, protect their pack, and most of all each other; but will it be enough? Will they rise to the occasion or fade into ash as the fires of failure lick them up?

There's will be blood. There will be your two favorite vampires and a lot of good food. There will be ass beatings, twists, turns, and whole lotta Levi.

It's either rise or fall, and this time, it's going to take more than a bite to save them.

Status: ongoing

---

The Blood (Book III)

Third book in 'The Bite' series

Summary:

It took one bite to change her life forever. Now Charlotte, Ethan, and Levi have found themselves in the middle of a war that has been brewing for longer than anyone could have imagined.

And it's all in the blood...

Join them as they race against time to try and solve the mystery that could destroy or deliver them from this horrible bloody mess.

Also included in this book:

Ass beatings

Fantastic vampire cooked meals

Snarky remarks from our favorite brothers

Wine

Plenty more from the Penelope-Lyle love saga

The new best friend duo of Lyanna and Bernard

And twists that you may very well kill me for

Status: ongoing

---

_scamander

♡ be free to leave/PM me stories sugestions ♡