Author's Note

Okay, so because this story was mostly made up of conversations on Messenger, I figured I'd explain to you what happened with Theo, because it was kind of random. I mean, all Maggie asked him to do was stop spamming group chats and messing with people online, right?

However, in Theo's past, he suffered from depression (which is mentioned in the actual story). And most of the time, if you were depressed once, it never really goes away. When Maggie asked Theo to stop spamming people, he realised what he had been doing. I mean, he knew that he was annoying everyone, that was part of the humour to his jokes. But when Maggie told him to stop - whom he thought found him funny and was always going along with his jokes, he realised that nobody really found them as funny as he thought they did.

This made him relapse slowly into a depression. I mean, at first he was mad at everyone for not telling him to stop sooner, which is why he was ignoring his friends. But then, as he had time to sit and think while he wasn't talking to anyone, he thought too much and came to the conclusion that he hated himself and wanted to die.

It may sound drastic, but that's what happens sometimes. Trust me.

So anyway, that's all I wanted to explain. I have no explanation as to why my hilarious story took a turn for darker, but my mind is messed and I wrote half of this when at new year's when I was depressed so let's just go with that.

If you have anymore questions, feel free to PM me or comment them and I'll try my best to answer and satisfy the entire experience of reading this story.

Thank you so much for reading. This has been amazing to write, and with all of your love and support, it's made it so worth it. 

I love you all,

-C xx