Past

Kylo's Pov.

18 years eariler......

"Daddy?" I said as I saw his red lightsaber glowing brightly over a man.
"I told you to stay inside!" He snapped.
I flinched. I just hated it when my father raised his voice.

"Daddy.... Don't him..... Please don't hurt him," I said.
He looked back at the man then back at me.
Then he kept his eyes on him.
I ran quickly and covered the man.

The man gave me a look.
"Move, Kylo!!!" My dad yelled.

I stood up and said,"Please father, I'd love leave you alone but I can't let you go. Please, put the weapon down for the love of a daughter." He gave me a look.
He pushed me aside quickly but I used the Force on him making him hit the wall.

I looked at the man.
"Please don't hurt him, sir," I said.

He asked,"Did he hurt you in anyway?"
I felt my tears want to slip out as I nodded.
"Come here.... I'm not going to hurt you.... I promise.... I can get you out of here..... My name's Mace," He said.
I slowly began to walk over to him. I hugged him. He waited a second and then hugged me back.
"Your okay now..... I promise," He said as he picked me up.

15 years earlier......

"So what's the whole point of the mission, Dume?" I asked.
He said,"It's ab...... Who's that?"
I froze.
I used the force on Caleb quickly pushing him behind one of the doors.
"I love you, Dume," I said.
"Lillard!!!" He cried. I threw my lightsaber over to the door lock. It came back and I caught. I said,"Your not hurting him either." I looked back at him seeing his golden red eyes.
"Stay away from him and my master!" I snapped.
He smiled.
"Why do you use your anger?" He asked.
I said,"I don't know but that's what we have in common."
His light blue skin changed from his lighting when ever he moved. He turned on his lightsaber.

"You gonna tell to put the weapon down?" He asked.
I smiled and said,"No because I've been waiting to end you for the longest time but then I would rather learn the dark side."
He gave me a look.

His taking the bait.
He took the bait.

15 years earlier......

It's been a year sense I've seen the ones I love.
"Kylo..... I have news for you," My father said. I continued to look out the window.

"What may this news be?" I asked.
"We have declared Order 66." He said.
"What's Order 66?" I asked.

He said,"I'm sorry I forgot to tell you we put ships in the Clones heads so that on our command they'll kill there Commander.... Well the jedi."
My thought and memories of Kanan when through my head.
"They killed Master Billaba and Anakin killed Mace Windu," He said. I asked,"What about Billaba's Padawan?" He said,"He ran into the forest and someone told me he was found and shot. There not sure if he's alive." I kept back my tears.
"That's..... That's great," I said.

"Don't forget to pack we're leaving tomorrow to meet your future husband," He said as he walked put closing the door behind him.
I tears clip from my eyes.

"Kanan...." I said sofly.
"Please be okay...... Please....." I added.

I looked over at my new red double bladed lightsaber with my bag.
I grabbed Kanan's from under my bed.
I remember he always wanted to switch so if anything happened......
More tears slipped from my eyes.

I opened my closet and grabbed some armor with my jacket.
I grabbed a belt.

I kept my pants on and zipped up my boots

I took off my thick shirt which revealed my undershirt. I tucked in my undershirt and then put my jacket on over it. I put Kanan's lightsaber on it and looked at the window.
"I hope I can make the jump," I said.

I threw a box at the window and it shattered everywhere.
A alarm went off.
I put the bag over my shoulder.

"This is for you, Dume," I said.

I jumped from the building with my ponytail turned in into my hair just being down. I just made sure I showed my hidden jedi braid.