TWO: Counting Steps

Baekhyun and Chen laughed until their stomach hurts. "Oh my! I think I peed." Chen joked and they laughed even harder. Luhan shook his head and ignored Xiumin's dance. "At least I made it." he said.
Now it's time for Chen's dare to be given by Xiumin.

Xiumin grinned when he saw it was one of their classmates who was known for having a bad breath. "Talk to him for one minute and smell his breath." he said. Chen freaked out, "What? You want me to smell his bad breath? Yah! Kim Min Seok... jebal.. Don't do this to me.." he pleaded.

"Yah, he's coming! He's coming!" Baekhyun signalled. When he was in front of them, they pushed Chen. "Timer starts now!" Xiumin murmured while looking at his watch.
"A-annyeong." Chen, who almost didn't want to open his mouth, said. Their classmate started talking and the bad breath spread like a garbage truck passing by.

"Hi Chen, it's nice to see you here. I thought you were a snob but I'm so happy that you talked to me. I have so many friends but no one stayed by my side. Everyone left, I didn't know why.... You know what? Blah blah blah blah? Blah! Blah blah blah blah blah." That's what exactly Chen hears right now. "I think I'm gonna faint, someone catch me please." he murmured.

After a minute of hell, he left. "Yah! Xiumin-ah. I'm gonna kick your ass later!" Chen pinched his chubby cheeks. The rain was about to stop and it's Baekhyun's turn to do the dare to be given by Chen whose still ventilating himself. "Baekhyun-ah! This is your fault! If you didn't start this 'dare' game, I wouldn't be brought to the hospital after this." Chen chuckled.

On the other hand, Sehun and Chanyeol finished their bubble tea time and continued walking going to the school. "This is great! Our new school is just a walking distance plus there's a bubble tea store!" Sehun exclaimed. "Yeah. Mom recommended this to me with the same reason." Chanyeol replied.

Chanyeol transferred school because he knew that all the students who are failing does a special work at the principal's office. They do special entertainment to the teachers, they dance and show their bodies in order for their teachers to give them a high grade. Chanyeol had failing grades and when he knew about the school's dirty little secret, he left. Sehun has no failing grades but he chose to transfer with him.

"Chanyeol-ah, are you okay? You're out of your mind for a moment." Sehun waved his hand in front of his face. "Wooosh!" he said mimicking the 'magical woooooosh thing' in the drama entitled, "I Miss You." Chanyeol came back to his senses after remembering what he had done at his previous school. "I'm fine. Let's go." he said.

The rain stopped pouring but it's still drizzling. They decided to shut their umbrellas and just enjoy the light rain. "Yah, let's count our steps from here to that waiting area there." Sehun said. "Okay." they both agreed.

A/N:
Have you watched the drama I Miss You?
Yoon Eun Hye is one of my favorite actress.
Yoo Seung Ho is one of my favorite actors.