SIX: ChanBaek's Swimming Lesson

So the next morning, Baekhyun came to school with a scarf around his face again. It's a sunny morning and he couldn't help the sweat running down his face. "I feel like my face is in a sauna." he murmured.

"Today is Tuesday and our activity is swimming. Go and change your clothes and let's meet at the swimming pool." their sports teacher said. Chen shook his head and tapped Baekhyun's shoulder, "What a bad timing." he said. "I guess this is the day where the truth will be revealed. I can sense it!" Xiumin teased and went to change his clothes.

"Those who know how to swim, teach your classmates who doesn't know. Arasso?" their teacher instructed. Everyones wearing their swimwear including Baekhyun except the scarf around his face. "Mr. Byun, are you gonna swim with that scarf? Do you want me to borrow a helmet for you?" their teacher teased and everyone laughed. "I'll remove it when my turn comes." he answered.

"Excuse me sir, but I don't know how to swim." Chanyeol said. Sehun looked at him wondering, "You know how to swim right?" he murmured. "I'm gonna trip on that Mr. Byun Scarf Boy." he whispered. "Okay, get someone who knows how to swim." the teacher said. So Chanyeol walked towards Baekhyun and stopped in front of him. "Can you teach me how to swim?" he asked.

Baekhyun got surprised, "Of all the people, why me? Does he already know who I am?" he thought. "Xiumin said that you become shy to new students... that's so weird." Chanyeol murmured.

He suddenly removed the scarf and Baekhyun's face was revealed. "Omo!? Why are you covering your face when it's cute? Don't hide it, arasso?" Chanyeol pinched his cheeks.

He didn't recognize Baekhyun's face because what he remembered and what he saw on the video is a wet-haired Baekhyun. "D-don't you know who I am?" Baekhyun stuttered as he ask him. "I only know your family name. May I know your name then?" Chanyeol asked back. "I'm Baekhyun." he said.

"Before we get wet, let's have a selca together." Chanyeol said and pulled him closer. *SNAP* "Whoa! You look cute together..." Sehun murmured behind them. They glared at him, "What?!" they asked in chorus. "I-I mean, you're both cute!" Sehun said and walked away bumping himself into the class president which is Luhan. "Mianhae." he said and continued walking.

"Wait! Do you know how to swim?" Luhan asked. "Yes? Why?" Sehun nodded. "Let's have a race. Whoever comes to the finish line last treats the winner a lunch." Luhan dared. "Fine. Let's do it!" he said and went to the starting line. At the count of three Sehun and Luhan swam as fast as they can but unfortunately, Luhan lose.

"You're treating me lunch!" Sehun teased. No one had ever bullied Luhan before, when he asks for a dare he always wins but not today.

"Jjinja? You won?" Chen asked. "Luhan is our class president. And you'll be the very first person he would be treating lunch!" he continued. "Luhan! How about me?! Aiiiiisssshhhh!!!" Xiumin asked.

A/N:
selca = that's how 'selfie' is called in Korea.