Broken Bond Ch.4/ Pg.9

(0550hrs)

After a while Elias wakes up and groans, He Then notices he is laying down next to the rocks he, and his team made their final stand.  he stands up and notices his guns were taken as soon as he gets up he hears a scream in pain then heads towards the sound he hides behind a pile of sandbags then sees Jacob is being kicked around by Pakistanis who laugh as they hurt him.

Elias takes out his military knife then notices one of the Pakistans are going behind a ruined house, He follows the Pakistani behind the house and once he's close, Elias grips the hostiles mouth and slits his throat after slitting the enemy's throat he picks up the hostiles handgun and takes cover behind the wall of the house.

Jacob makes some growls and coughs in pain as he takes kicks to the stomach and back. He tries to get up but is In too much pain and stays down while being kicked around he sees elias grab a hostile, using him as a human shield to kill the last 3 Pakistanis after elias kills the last hostiles he snaps the last enemy's neck.

"don't worry Jacob, it's over I'm here for you!" Jacob looks up at elias and coughs he then sits up and tells elias "help me up" Elias helps Jacob up and wraps his arm around his back.

"Where's smith and rook Jacob?" Jacob droops his ears "they're KIA Elias I saw what happened to them Mas- Ciscmuchrt shot them dead while you were unconscious, but I was able to kill him for all of us he's dead now we can finally put this war to an end." 

Elias smiles then walks with Jacob to see if they really  got Mas-Cismuchrt they reach the body of Mas-Cismuchrt and kneel down next to the fallen terrorist.Elias then radios the overlord. 

"Sgt. Mendes,  to overlord over." 

" Sgt Mendes! we've been trying to get a hold of you for hours, what the hell happened to you!?" 

"My team was ambushed and everything went wrong!"

"wrong! what do you mean wrong!"

"well sir It's not all that bad we got him ."

"take a scan of him with your tactical glasses ." Elias scans the body "OK sir, sending you the results now!"

"Roger, Sgt Mendes whose with you right now?"

"sir only Cpl Blightly is with me"

"what happened to your other men?" 

"they're KIA Mas-Cismuchrt executed them Cpl Blightly saw it all and killed Mas-Cismuchrt asap"

"my god you guys did it that's Mas-Cismuchrt great job  you two head to extraction and bring your butts home a Blackhawk is Inbound to your location"

"Sir, CPL Blightly is badly injured he'll need some medical treatment once we get back!"

"don't worry Sgt he'll be fine we sent a medic to help you both out"

"is there another chopper inbound to pick up the bodies of my fallen allies!"

"affirmative now get your ass to extraction the chopper will arrive shortly!"

Elias notices the call ends and takes off his headset after taking off the headset Elias sits down with Jacob and throws a smoke so the chopper can find them "we did it Jacob it's over" Jacob smiles "y..yeah we did it feels good"