Broken Bond Ch.11/ Pg.6

(Balcony)

Jacob looks at the lighthouse a few miles from the house and sighs softly, he looks at his phone and sees messages from his gang, but ignores them as he looks at the old photos of him, and Elias then thinks to himself  “What’s the matter with me, why am I like this?” he stops looking at the image, and puts his phone up after he puts his phone up he continues to look at the lighthouse that’s calmly lighting the way for ships.

Jacob then feels a paw on his shoulder and hears Elias speak “I remember that picture Jacob.” Jacob sighs softly “what, do you want Elias? I thought you didn’t want to hang with me?” Elias stands next to him and leans on the bars “I still don’t, but I wanted to check up on you.” Jacob sighs “you don’t have to Elias, I deserve your hate.” Elias punches his arm hard “that’s for beating me up.” Jacob, feels Elias punch his Arm, but notices the punch wasn’t meant to harm him.

“Elias?” Jacob looks at Elias surprised “I remember we did this when we were kids, Jacob.” He looks at the lighthouse, and Jacob smiles softly “before everything went downhill from the reunion, I came up here and remembered all the moments we both had Elias.” Jacob laughs happily “ah, those were the good times.” Jacob looks at Elias “we could go to the lighthouse Elias, I know this may sound weird, but let’s take a trip down memory lane?”

Elias looks at him and nods his head “fine then Jacob, but if you try anything funny, you won’t hear the end of it.” Jacob chuckles “Elias, if I wanted to try anything you wouldn’t have came back to my house.” Elias chuckles “what are we waiting for let’s go Jacob.” Jacob smiles “I’ll race you to the ATVs in my garage!” Elias smirks “you’re on!” Jacob suddenly takes off in a flash and slides open the glass door, and quickly runs to the stairs with Elias chasing after him “no fair you got a head start Jacob!” Jacob laughs at Elias.

Joy, hears Jacob and Elias running making her wake up “hmm, why are they running?” she goes to the door and opens it then yells out “hey, I’m trying to Sleep!” Jacob and Elias stop at the door and Joy looks at them both  “what the heck, you two are together?” Elias and Jacob look at each other. “we’re headed to the lighthouse want to join?” Joy is confused by them “when, did y’all start getting along?” Jacob scratches the back of his head “this isn’t getting along!” he pushes Elias out of the way but knows Joy isn’t falling for it.

“umm, ok then?” she steps out of her room and grabs Elias’ Paw “Babe, what’s going on here?” Elias sighs softly and whispers in her ear “Joy, I’m doing what you told me to do, try to get along with Jacob.” Joy kisses him passionately “ok, Elias.” Jacob stops running and walks with Joy and Elias “just so you know Elias, this is just a small idea that I came up with, I still hate you, but I decided not to hurt you yet.”

“this is our final time together, something we both need a lot to finally put it to rest.” Elias looks at Jacob “Jacob, we don’t have to bring war to Los Angeles.” Jacob sighs “I just can’t handle it Elias, I’m down to my last resort!”

Elias looks at Jacob “Jacob, just turn yourself in.” Jacob chuckles “you, think if I turn myself in this would stop others from rising up to the challenge?” Elias sighs “Jacob, I don’t want to hurt you please listen to me .” Jacob looks back at Elias “I’m sorry Elias, but its come to this.” He places a paw on his shoulder “lets talk more at the lighthouse.”

Elias, looks at the ATVs Jacob has and smiles softly “heh, just like our mission back in Afghanistan.” Jacob laughs “you still remember how to drive one Elias?” Elias smiles “of course I do.” Joy looks at Jacob and Elias making her feel sorry for both of them. “ok, Elias just follow me.” Jacob tosses him a key to the other ATV “oh, I’ll follow you alright.” He laughs and gets on the ATV, then holds out his paw for Joy “ come my dear.”

Joy gets on the ATV nervously, then sits down and hugs Elias from behind “be careful please Elias.” Elias laughs “don’t worry my love.” He then revs the ATV and begins to drive while following behind Jacob “careful with my little sis Elias, you did get her pregnant so she needs to be carefully supervised.”

“I know Jacob, I’m not dumb.” Jacob laughs “ heh, you’re always a strategist.” Jacob closes the garage after both him and Elias are out of the garage and begin heading onto the trail that leads to the lighthouse “dang, nothing but a good night drive on ATVs am I right Elias.”

Elias smiles “Heh, yeah Jacob!” Jacob chuckles “check this out Elias!” Jacob speeds up and  goes over a slanted ledge making him launch in the air and land onto the trail again. “holy shit, Jacob!” Jacob waits for Elias and laughs “I’ve always, loved to do jumps with my ATV.”
Joy smiles softly then decides to speak. “we were always out here when we were little.”

Jacob looks at Joy “heh, yeah little sis!” he smiles at her “remember, when Avis used to be quite scared to be out here when we were small.” Joy giggles “yeah, I do she always would be scared of something.” Jacob laughs then looks at Elias “ ready to get a move on?” Elias smiles “yeah, let’s go.” Jacob revs the engine, and heads back on the trail to the lighthouse with Elias and Joy following him. “ we’re not to far from a turn Elias, so keep close because this trail will be covered in sand since its close to the beach.”

“Thanks for the heads up Jacob!” Jacob yells back “No, problem Elias!” Jacob smiles “when, you see the beach you’ll be amazed by it’s look, especially in the night time. The moon hits the water, and it looks like something from a pirate themed movie.” Elias catches up to Jacob and is side by side with him “sounds, like it looks beautiful.” Joy purrs and rests her head on Elias “it, looks quite beautiful Handsome.” Jacob sighs peacefully “Joy is right Elias, we used to come here  a lot with our family, it was like something out of a dream.”

“sounds, quite relaxing and peaceful you two.” They both turn to the right “it was Elias, I wish you could’ve been here with us. You would’ve enjoyed it, I was going to invite you to join us, but you told me you were busy spending time with your family.” Elias looks up at the trail and sees the lighthouse in  the distance “yeah, I was busy with family Jacob, I had to be there for them.”

“ its ok Elias, don’t worry.” They continue up the trail til they reach the lighthouse then turn off the ATVs, and get off them “here we are Elias the beautiful lighthouse, our final trip together.”